So far, the following have committed to attending:

Dave Haldenwang

Scott Chapin

Aaron Chapin

Steve Arnold

AJ DeLong

If you're planning on attending, I would like to know sooner rather than later. I'd also like to know if you're driving, who you're riding with, or if you or need a ride, and if driving, how many available seats you have.

I can supply a ride for one or two if needed, even 3 if encampment isn't going to be needed, which I'm guessing is the case.

I'm going to request those days off from work. I won't know if they are approved until the 25 or 26th of this month. But I'm definitely interested.

My current plans say that I am now going to this. But it is subject to change depending on how strict work will be n whatnot.

If Kristine gets time off, we'll be going with her. But Lee and I will be attending. Jack is interested but he is under 18 - so if figuring that logistics out is too hard, he understands. :)

I'm not sure what the Blood Games policy is on minors. It's not our event, so you'll have to check with them. Also, if we're going as our KoN PCs, and he's never played, that's necessarily a little strange...

I'm not sure what the Blood Games policy is on minors. It's not our event, so you'll have to check with them. Also, if we're going as our KoN PCs, and he's never played, that's necessarily a little strange...

What if you don't have a PC? I'd like to go as my KoN PC, but I won't be introducing him until September.

Are there any updates to this roster? I am currently set up to take Rick S. with me, and without encampment I can take 2 more.

3508 State Route 104

Mexico, NY 13114

We can check in out there around 4pm, and I heven't checked the gps for travel time, so I'll get back to you on that.

Looks like the trip will be just shy of 5 hours from Mexico, so I would say I'd like to be on the road by 10:30am on Friday.

I'm driving, but only have room for Dan with me, as I'm bringing all the Hammer & Cox setup to be a vendor participant for the weekend.

I am planning to drive and may be the only one in my car. Its not a very big vehicle but I may have room to transport some of your stuff if need be dave.

To those that have already done it, How big a pain in the ass is it to sign up with these guys?

It's not very difficult at all. Just make sure you have your skills figured out when you fill out the registration form. You can go to the detailed rules for character creation, and at this point you'll have 27 skill points to use. As far as the cabin situation, make sure you mention our names, and you should be solid.

I've got room for one more. First come, first serve.

Will there be room for 4 people + garb,weapons,camp-stuff,etc? I'm skeptical on how much that box-car can hold :D

(I imagine we'll at least have to bring a sleeping bag and some spare clothes on top of the usual garb and weaponry.)

as long as we don't go overboard we should be fine. i can fit everything into one large bag plus my weapons and shield taking up very little space. and besides i believe he is going on the assumption that we will not be taking alot of encampment stuff. just our garb kits and sleeping neccesities.

Garb. Weapons. Bed Rolls.... wait, you're right. Okay, AJ's car is FULL!

Gonna prolly bring a cooler full of water if needed as well.

"Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!" :D

So... I'm nervous I'm going to show up to this unprepared. What's everyone bringing?

$14,000 worth of boffers. My cot. My mobile cabin/display stand. Cooler with food and beer. Personal garb and etc. Sleeping bag and pillows. Toiletries. Dan.

That's all I can think of.