Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Armor

I've checked, and steel lorica segmentata is fine and doesn't get failed.

so the extension of our theme is more than we're just undead from cairnhold, but we're the zombie romans? that's hot.

Well, I'm just throwing that out there because for people who want to double-dip their KoN stuff, many have lorica already.

The idea of showing up as the dead Romans has some appeal though (one of the biggest and most well-known units in Dag is a Roman legion). :D

Well, I'm just throwing that out there because for people who want to double-dip their KoN stuff, many have lorica already.

The idea of showing up as the dead Romans has some appeal though (one of the biggest and most well-known units in Dag is a Roman legion). :D

There are currently 12 Roman Legions (last I heard). Each legion should have 10 members in it. They're not all active, and don't all make every event.

Also, HELMETS! You totally want one. You can get away with a chain coif though - just make sure you get an arming cap so you don't suck. There's black arming caps on eBay for $12 shipped (I just bought one, along with a blackened chain coif and a conical Norman helm with a nasal. Gonna wear it all together).

EBay really has the best helmet deals, but try and get something with a lot of coverage for your face. Remember, archers are aiming for that. ;)

Wearing segmentata as an undead legionairre? http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-Metal-Medieval-R...3%3A1|294%3A200

$65 with free shipping. HAWT.