hivemind

Cairnhold Legion Roster & Contact Info

Updates!

I've moved Randy to the inactive list, Dan to the DL, Will to the shield wall, and added Big Tony to the shield wall.

Doesn't look like this is very active right now, but I wanted to say that I'm interested..... I currently am in Rochester... so I won't be able to attend your practices, though I do my best for Winterfell's. This looks like quite the fun unit to join, so I'll see... someday. I would almost definately be a harasser. I just wanted to put that out there, though you guys probably wouldn't take me..... consider that you're a heavy weapons kind of unit and I'm a kid, ableit one that's been following dagorhir for 3 or 4 years....

We're plenty active. We had ten guys at Ragnarok, and we'll probably bring twelve or fifteen to Badon Hill and Clash of Kings. However, you are correct in that we have little use for kids or people who don't want to fight as a unit, but there's exceptions to every rule.

Come introduce yourself at the next Winterfell event.

I was kind of talking about the forums, and then I realized that I hadn't looked close enough to notice the recent posts... but I can tell that you guys are an active unit. I totally understand if you guys don't like my playstyle, as I perfer weird strategies and whatnot.... I'm currently dual wielding. But you might be suprised to see what happen when a shield wall charges at an enemy line that is distracted by even a single harasser.... hehehe. If you're worried about me taking the hits, I'll be fine- I do martial arts, and I've been shield bashed into the ground a couple of times..... I might be going to practice at Winterfell today, will anyone from the Legion be there? I may not fight, as I've been having some knee problems, but I'll see. On the other hand though, if you're talking about a big event, I wouldn't be allowed to play.... I'm not old enough yet.

Can I be put on the roster? Dag name:Marrow; sword&board/grappler

You're on my local list; I don't update this one religiously.

I will need to get me some garb. I practice in auburn with tony. My availability is weird due to work schedule, but when available I will fight. My personal weapons are 2 clubs, I made. I have experience with Spear thanks to archenland @ SUNY fredonia. My shields are punch shields, not really great for a shield wall, but I will fill in where necessary, if needed. My experience at events is limited to UB CON 2008, and thats about it aside from a few narnia battles while i was with archenland.

Updates are coming to a number of things soon - roster, ranks, schedule. We may even have our first knighting ceremony at Rag this year...

First post has been updated.

If you think your rank is incorrect, please let me know.

There will be a promotion ceremony at Ragnarok for Ghouls and Wights. You will be awarded your Legion Amulets and Legion Belts. I don't think we have any Dead Centurions now that Jim's retired, but there's still time for a Wight or two to step up. Organizing and running your own cell would be a good start.

If people don't want to have to put on makeup every day at Rag, I suggest you gets to making or buying a black surcoat or tabard so you qualify as a Skeleton. The patches are on eBay for $20 shipped. Skeletons get leather masks; Zombies get face paint. I have a new batch of Zombie Tabards being made.

We would put you at the one you are best at?like the most. Most of us can fight multiple spots.

then i need to get my glaive done and see how effective i am with it....the poles showed up yesterday =)

not that i am trying to rush anyone by any means, but i was hoping to see the updated roster =)

i mean come on you gots to give the wight boys there due!!!

Roster updated to reflect current realities.

Not gonna lie, I'm hazy on who made what rank other than the Wights, so if I'm off somewhere, please correct me. I also don't think I know what Lew and Sam are using for your Dag names.

Congratulations to those who were promoted at Ragnarok. Well-deserved all around.

As I recall, both Carrion and Decay(Sam) made rank of Skeleton at Ragnarok.

Also thanks to Richard, I got a better call sign that I was using at Rag, which was Rancid. I like it a lot better than malum Cibum

Where the wight women at?

I'm hoping to test at rag =)