Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

The Challenges of Corruption

I'm claiming Envy for attending Iron Hills Battle and Gates of Fire. I also have completed Sloth by attending Rag twice.

Also, I was wondering if Medic shifts at Rag count towards Pride.

Not for Pride, but I'm willing to give you a check mark in the Heralding portion of Gluttony for it.

Challenges%2520Progress%25202012.jpg

This is already out of date for Barrow and Morrigan. You both have Envy done, and Morrigan has the Heralding portion of Gluttony done.

I should have greed for Gabe. I brought him into Dag originally. He hopped onto the KoN train too soon after.

Doing updates soon. Post up here what you're claiming.

I'm claiming Drew for Greed, eventually.

probably.

fuck

Andrew B. should have Envy too as he attended Badon and Iron Hills with us. Phil should have the heralding portion of Gluttony - he heralded at both CoK and RPNESS.

At last year's Rag, Tammy and I were the first people down to weapons check every day to assist with arrow checking. I also did the archery portion of weapons check at RPNESS (not sure if that counts) and showed Marrow how I'd been taught to check arrows at Rag.

I Fought in a Sword and Board tournament at Father Christmas one year. It was the first time I met Jari or anyone who puts their face to their shield like that.

I heralded at this year's Ragnarok along with almost everyone else who went out on Saturday.

I've helped at Weapons check at Clash of Kings and Clash of Kings: The Role-Playness.

Thus I should have Gluttony.

At my first Ragnarok I fought as many battles as I could whereas I heralded on Saturday when I could have been fighting.

Thus I should have Sloth.

Ten Feet and I held an event this past weekend. Does that even count as a Demo?

If it does I should have Lust.

Jordan and I are in the process of making practice/loaner swords for everyone. The recent situation about flex rules have effected a change in our process.

I ask if they are sufficient for Pride or should I just find a new player and make his garb for him?

I was at Gates of Fire.

I should have half of Envy

I'm only mildly sad that I'm not even on the list

I don't update it very often, because I'm not the frigging unit scorekeeper. You're all adults, you can damned well tell me when you think you've accomplished something.

That said, no, I don't think your event counts for Lust, because there were about three non-Legion people there. We once denied Zach his Lust for a demo that was pathetic. I think once you get ten non-Legion folks to show up for an event, I'm fine with that as Lust. Primarch Bones, you concur?

Likewise, I think you and Jordan can both claim forming the Albany chapter for Pride, once you actually have some people in it.

The rest of it sounds legit though, good job.

An event is not a demo, they are separate and distinct things. Therefore, hosting an Event is not the same as running a Demo. You and Jordan should hold a demo like your event, but at the college when school is in session. Get the banner from Malevolence, but you two do the talking to the walk-ons.

That said, six non-legion DAG players and three walk-ons wasn't a terrible showing for a chapter's first event. Good job both of you.

I fought in the "Spirit of Dagorhir" tourney at CoK III. Can't remember of there were ten or only eight participants, but only three Legion members fought (including me.) It was my first year playing so everybody there had more experience than me.

I fought in this year's Anvard Season Opener. I was in full kit, make-up and all. I even helped herald a little (not enough for that challenge) While technically, this was not a NY event, from where I was living it was only a ~2 hour drive. So depending on what the spirit of this challenge is, I understand if you deny it for Envy.

I am claiming Lust on behalf of myself and Minion. We put together a pretty successful demo at a local mini-con. We had 12 active participants, not including myself and he. Ran a table for the entirety of the event. Good fun was had by all.

I'm claiming Pride from Feast for Crows (even though none of you guys showed up...lame). As one of the listed possibilities in Pride is the running of events and assisting in the logistics of running events, I feel that being one of the combined team that funded and ran Feast for Crows would qualify me for this Challenge.

As to the event, we put on a free day event in which we fed all the participants (we had about 50-60 people show up, which was pretty awesome). The funding was out of our pockets and through a raffle of items donated by local players who wished to help out. My own role was in providing food and drinks and spending most of the event working the grill and making sure people were fed, as well as with setup, weapons check, scenario field lines, running a small single-blue tournament for a donated prize and cleanup. So, yeah. All that jazz and whatnot.

I'd also like to claim weapon check at the event for a portion of my Gluttony challenge.

Claiming Lust from AniBash. Was a rather successful demo at a local anime convention. We had 15 people on the field the first day, and around 20 the second day. Ended up with around 8 people in the end who wanted more information and are going to start coming to practices, four of whom have contacted me through Facebook after the event to find out more information about garb and gear.

I'm claiming Greed for Suzie at Althyng. Suzie's first event was CoK and I made sure she had all the kit needed to field as an archer before her first event. She has also attended Turkey War and Storm of Swords and will be attending Althyng with us and will have the kit necessary to make Skeleton at that event.

Can any of the Challenges be attempted by someone holding the rank of Traitor? I'm curious for . . . reasons >.>

No. You may not begin claiming challenges until you hold a non-Traitor rank.