Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

The Challenges of Corruption

Okay. I figured that would be the case, but didn't see it explicitly anywhere and wanted to double-check. Thanks!

In the event that he makes it to Rag, I'm claiming Bryan for greed.

Seeing as I have his money it's pretty likely, but y'know.

Claiming Rich Hewett (Hellbjorn) for Greed. While he may not be a brand new player to the game, he was new to the ranks of the Legion when he joined. He is now a ghoul. And I believe that I have fulfilled the spirit of the challenge in getting a new, quality, long term member to join the group.

Prior to him joining the Legion, Rich was planning to create a Game of Thrones themed unit, and I convinced him that he'd find a more suitable home in the Legion (he'd likely have burned out again by now if he had tried to create a unit and hold it to high standards with what is available locally). Therefore, I believe that getting him to join the unit fulfills the spirit and requirements of this challenge.

Gluttony - In Progress - Assisted Weapon Check on Blues, Reds and Projectiles at CoK VII with Ser Janowin, TrannyPat and Silk.

Assisted with Projectiles Weapon Check at Turkey War.

Phil and I are claiming Lust for the demo we ran at ComiCONversation. (We already claimed it in the FB group, but thought I'd cover both bases.)

For Greed, I will claim Anthony and Adam Parente. They fought as zombies at CoK.

Both appeared at Turkey War. Adam left early due to injury, but Anthony stayed the duration of the event.

Anthony and Adam have both achieved rank of Skeleton.

I would like to claim Sloth for Ragnarok XXXI. I only fielded with the unit on Friday and Saturday, and Friday I did not fight long due to the heat, but to the best of my knowledge those were the only days I could have fielded this year, and I believe I accorded myself well. If two days out of the week is not enough to claim Sloth, I understand and will change what I need to to make it onto the field more next year.

I claim Envy for Aratari's Mayhem and Barenheim's Siege at the Azure Castle. If Barenheim is too close to our neck of the woods, I will attempt this again with Rivendell's Siege of Imladris or Pentwyvern's Harvest Feast. I've been to Iron Hills' Shattered Hand, but that's a day battle – unsure if it qualifies. Edit: I claim Envy for Aratari's Mayhem and Iron Hills' Shattered Hand.

I would like to claim Pride for the volunteer work I do at Ragnarok (teaching classes, assisting with battles as an NPC and herald, assisting with Garb Gates, helping judge A&S and Bardic, etc.). Is that acceptable? Edit: I claim Pride for teaching my Music in Dagorhir and Stage Presence classes at Ragnarok.

For sake of record, I will be claiming Gluttony soon. I have fought in a tourney (the Valkyrie Tournament at SAC) and I have heralded at Ragnarok. Adding these to the list so that if they're not acceptable I can look for other opportunities.

Fish - it does not have to be a camp out for Envy, and I believe that Iron Hill's has counted in the past.

Claming envy for Aratari's Althyng and Iron Hills's Shattered Hand.

Claiming Envy 2 for the Pentwvyrn Harvestfest last fall. Also Sloth from Ragnarok 2012.

Claiming Gluttony 1 for fighting in the tournament at the Battle of a Thousand Fools this year (Tir Asleen opener).

Claiming Lust for running the Mayfair demo. Also mentioning 8 ft mike assisted a lot so giving him a nod that he should deserve lust as well.

Who thinks they're being knighted this year at Ragnarok?

I still have to do Wrath one more time at Rag. So knighting will probably be at CoK.

Additionally - I won 1st place in the historical category at SAC's Garb Expo/ Competition.

I got Nate Bebe as my greed if he reaches skeleton at Rag (working with him/helping him with his load out) and I need to attempt Wrath again.

I wanted to let Pat Lane go first, since he was the advertised person in charge; but if leadership agrees, I'd like to claiming Lust for assisting Pat Lane with running the Mayfair demo (where we had more interest than wavers by the end of the day).

Claiming Greed for Ryan Staring.