Sign in to follow this  
Vincent McFathom

October 10th in Philly?

Show these guys how it's done.

October 10th is the next realm battle here in Philly. I will GLADLY hop on the shield wall for the Legion. You guys should completely destroy these guys. Your presence there will also give these guys a taste of how a REAL unit looks.

Weapons Check - 11am

Battle - 12pm

For those of you that come down, you can crash here, I have a large living room... At least for Philly standards.

There will be punch and pie.

I'll try to get there if I don't have a soccer game. I'm only 30 or so minutes away. And there is a Dag unit here on campus so I'm sure they will be going. It'll be nice to see you guys again.

This is a possibility man, It's not on any other events that I know about. What's anyone else think? It's like a 6-hour drive? No worse than the NYC trip, and more fun (HAS to be).

SEP 12-13 (now)

SEP 19-20 (next weekend, FP up here)

SEP 26-27 (Badon Hill)

OCT 3-4 (KoN)

OCT 10 (this thing)

Oct 17 - Not CoK

Oct 23-25 - Clash of Kings

That said, it's a saturday, and I like hitting people.

I'll let them know you say hi. And I checked the schedule. No game October 10th. So barring me getting swine flu I'll be there haha.

I spoke to soon...Pretty sure I have the swine flu. Getting tested tomorrow.

So they diagnosed me with pneumonia and a double ear infection. But they said they think I have swine flu, but they can't tell if they don't catch it in the first 48 hours. Oh the joys of being a college student...

Thats what you get for punching babies... (see your avatar)

Also that blows... GL and get well soon...

So they diagnosed me with pneumonia and a double ear infection. But they said they think I have swine flu, but they can't tell if they don't catch it in the first 48 hours. Oh the joys of being a college student...

Dont worry, Swine flu is actually a multitude of times safer than having the regular flu. I'm pretty sure more people perish from the common cold than from Swine Flu. Hope you feel better man. Pneumonia sucks :(

If you're going to be dead, I'll get you one of our tabards. If you're living, you're on your own.

How do they know we're coming, they got a forum?

They do. At least, they know people from Winterfell are coming, so it may not be you guys. Not that it'll matter. I'll play dead for a weekend. I'll get to work to finish the padding on my shield.

Oh, Tempest is coming down too. I don't think they have any idea the dead are coming.

I'm gonna head out with the guys from school to this. I will probably just join their unit. I don't have the Garb with me down here to join up with you guys. Heck, I don't have any garb down here haha

Dave when do you plan on leaving for this?

The bus departs my house at 0630 on the 10th. Google maps says it's a little over a 5-hour drive.

I have drawn massive wife aggro for this trip, and to preserve domestic harmony, I must withdraw my offer of transportation and curtail my involvement in this venture.

Sorry guys.