Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elrohir Amandil

Arcon IX

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Arcon IX is Oswego's gaming convention for those that don't know. This year it will be held Feb 26, 27, 28.

If the Storyteller's Guild is on the ball enough they'll contact you guys for vendor information and fighter practice scheduling if you are interested. It's not my job anymore to help them out.

Do they know where to find us?

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Yeah, they should have contact info, not to mention links to this forum.

I got it covered, I posted to their livejournal community. :P

For those that are going, pre-registration for Arcon closes Wednesday. If you pre-register, you get in for cheaper, get swag, and are guaranteed spots in games. (I don't expect the fighter practice to fill up, though, so if that's all you're going for, don't stress.)

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Looks like I can't get out of work on Saturday to go to the FP so I'll miss out on double production ;).

I had also intended to pick up the Feb Feast bow on Saturday. Will any Novitas dudes be there Friday or Sunday for a drop off?

The bow hasn't yet arrived. I expect it will this week or I'll be making phone calls. I can bring it up on Saturday. We were going to stay overnight and do a Dag demo on Sunday, but whoever the fuck is in charge of ARCON can't get out of their own fucking way, and won't get back to Dan about the event, so we're not doing it.

Do you want me to ask about the Dag event for you, or are you set that it's canceled?

Guest Elrohir Amandil

All right. If it shows up in time to be brought up this weekend I'll show up before work on Saturday. I have to be at work by three so I'll show up around two most likely.

For those that are going, pre-registration for Arcon closes Wednesday. If you pre-register, you get in for cheaper, get swag, and are guaranteed spots in games. (I don't expect the fighter practice to fill up, though, so if that's all you're going for, don't stress.)

Are you saying it ends this coming up wednesday?

Do you want me to ask about the Dag event for you, or are you set that it's canceled?

If you can find out from someone who isn't automated about what I did wrong, that'd be neat.