Sign in to follow this  
ubergeek2012

EVE Online

Back in Syndicate, bringing violence to other peoples' space boats.

You know, I've been looking for an excuse to use the "boat violence" phrase lately. Fuck you for getting to it first. :)

this sounds a lot of fun. I'd love to give it a try if you have one of those free trials lyen' around.

this sounds a lot of fun. I'd love to give it a try if you have one of those free trials lyen' around.

There's a 14 day free trial, or 21 if you're referred as a buddy. If someone refers you as a buddy and you upgrade to a full account they get 30 free days. Just PM your email address to one of us and we can send you a buddy invite.

EDIT:

Also, make sure to let us know your starting and look us up in game. The tutorials have improved since I started, but the learning curve can still be a bit steep in places because EVE does not play like most other MMOs that I've played. We can also give you some starting capital to make your first few ship and skillbook purchases a lot easier.

Ugh, my alliance is being scrubbish this week. A highsec war declaration from some small merc group has made them lose their damned minds.

Had a pretty good training session on gate camps this weekend. It ended perfectly too, as a stealth bomber tried to sneak through our training area during the practical exercise. He didn't make it.

We are burning white noise territory in Tenerifis right now, better true sec space!

We are burning white noise territory in Tenerifis right now, better true sec space!

I'd probably be out there with you but I'll be at Arcon this weekend instead of making CTAs. I just need to get some Alpha fleet ships to staging areas to help out with. I can fly a Maelstrom with T2 guns, but I can also fly a Huginn with level 5 recon skill and I figure that's probably in higher demand.

Are there any lapsed players out there, or potential new players interested in trying EVE out? My alliance is in a rough patch and we don't currently have the leadership that got us through the bad times we've had in the past, so I'm looking to step up in the next week and start working on it myself. I want to reform and revitalize the alliance and part of that will be recruiting, so I wanted to see if there are any KoN players interested in joining up with us.