Sign in to follow this  
Schuyler

Badcon: Housing

I offer an open invitation to anyone who wishes to stay in Albany through this weekend to use my house as a base camp. We have a pull out couch as well as plenty of floor space if people would like to bring sleeping bags and or air mattresses.

So for people who wish to stay in Albany for the weekend, be it to attend both days of badcon, or just camp out and hang with your favorite Albany peeps, let me know.

I'd be happy to have you.

me wayde and brett are staying over night, so we might take you up on that offer.

I have space in my apartment on campus. However I have no sleeping bags/air mattresses for anyone but we do have one couch in the common area. I offer this space to anyone who wants to take advantage of it.

I have space in my apartment on campus. However I have no sleeping bags/air mattresses for anyone but we do have one couch in the common area. I offer this space to anyone who wants to take advantage of it.

You also have three roomates who like to scream about shitting upon dicks at the top of their lungs.

just sayin' :)

Just the one. But they wont be back until late. and if i got people tryin to sleep they wont be assholes about it.

Katie and I's apartment is open to anybody as well. We have an air mattress...and some sleeping bags...and a floor. Bring booze.

Katie and I's apartment is open to anybody as well. We have an air mattress...and some sleeping bags...and a floor. Bring booze.

Yes, Booze. I haz. Save me a mattress :)

And it's Kegs and Eggs weekend in Albany, Just saying :)

And it's Kegs and Eggs weekend in Albany, Just saying :)

So what you're saying is... don't wear your good shoes outside. Srsly, I went to kegs & eggs my first year at Albany, and all I remember is people being sick...everywhere.

Just the one. But they wont be back until late. and if i got people tryin to sleep they wont be assholes about it.

I think you should just camp out at my house and add +1 to the inevitable after-FP party.

I may. But with kegs n eggs my roommates won't be around. We will see what happens.

I may. But with kegs n eggs my roommates won't be around. We will see what happens.

We WILL see what happens.

By the way...What the HELL is kegs n eggs? I've lived in albany for my entire life and I have yet to hear about this event.

We WILL see what happens.

By the way...What the HELL is kegs n eggs? I've lived in albany for my entire life and I have yet to hear about this event.

You start drinking Friday night. you dont stop until saturday morning at which point you eat Eggs(or other breakfast stuff). After breakfast you continue drinking saturday. Kegs n Eggs..

The whole thing sounds horrific. :) Why do people do these things to themselves?

Cn you instead eat eggs all through the night, then drink beer in the morning, and resume eating eggs thereafter?

All bars and party houses have parties all throughout the weekend.

You start drinking Friday night. you dont stop until saturday morning at which point you eat Eggs(or other breakfast stuff). After breakfast you continue drinking saturday. Kegs n Eggs..

That sounds really stupid.

Don't ask Kevin what really happens at the staff retreat then.

we totally SAY we're working on the larp stuff, but really it's a clothing optional party we call "Tags & Bags"

It's kind of like the albany thing, but also kinda not.

So does wearing girl clothes when you're a guy. :P

So apparently my WoW buddy is a professional photographer!

810577390_xq8zi-O.jpg