Kender

Youtubes!

PeeWee Herman and I went to the same High School. OOO Yeah that's useful street cred for me.

A review of Phantom Menace (or Why Episode I is inferior to the original saga).

A review of Phantom Menace (or Why Episode I is inferior to the original saga)

Holy crap. I died laughing watching part 2 @ around 7:30 minutes into it... hahaha.

Re: Duke Nukem, I swear the trailer was showing like... 3 different games. Each one looked like it had a different engine, lol. At first I thought... garbage... then it looked pretty cool... then it looked like it was rendered back in 1998, then it was good again, and finally it sucked. I guess I'll just have to wait and play it.

I just fixed the last two youtube posts, it looks like the way you link the vids has changed, all you need to do is insert the url of the youtube page the video appears with the media tags and the boards take care of the rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2_DuFvyQYc&feature=player_embedded#

Highest Rated Comment: Hello Goombas, Look at your coin, now back to me, now back to your coin, now back to me, sadly, I stomped on you and stole it, But if you stopped using villian scented bodywash and switched to Old Koopa, You could protect your coin, Look down, back up, where are you? You're in Isle Defino with that drink you like What's in your hand, back at me. A ? block with that thing you love, Look again, the block is now a 1-UP! Anything is possible when you smell like Old koopa. I'm on a Yoshi.