Sign in to follow this  
MKW

Ok to sell IC?

This may be a dumb question, but I wondered if it would be acceptable to sell "magical components" (tagbags) IC.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

I've done that for a while already. With glow in the dark paint Bizby symbols no less. I've also sold elastic arm bands in blue and yellow varieties.

Tag bags, glowsticks, and a few bags of dry socks would sell like gangbusters.

Hell yes, socks!

Tag bags, glowsticks, and a few bags of dry socks would sell like gangbusters.

the bazaar will be stocking a limit supply of glow worms in June.

Seriously, just start calling yourselves Oddfellows2 and be done with it. :)

Seriously, just start calling yourselves Oddfellows2 and be done with it. :)

...no comment.

Besides, the Bazaar =/= StQ. Just because we live there and help run/protect/fund the thing does not make it one in the same.

Iga asked if we had glow worms - we had extra - so we sold them. So blame Drew! Tag bags are not something we're going to be selling - I honestly see thoes as not existing IC as they are supposed to be representative of a magic attack. I mean you can't sell a spell once you've cast it. Right?

I've always referred to tagbags IC as spell components. So that's what I'll be buying IC -- the stuff you need in order to make spells work.

I imagine you could consider the bags to represent some sort of object used to store magical energy. Something for a caster to pop magic energy in when he/she had time to gather it, so they wouldn't need to spend the time gathering it in the middle of a fight.

...no comment.

Besides, the Bazaar =/= StQ. Just because we live there and help run/protect/fund the thing does not make it one in the same.

Dude, you said it first.

I think Phil misspoke. StQ =/= the Bazaar, though many of us *are* bizarre. :-)

The bazaar is in our front room and while its true that members of our group guard it, Rhaveniel manages it.

And just to get us back on topic - MK, just because I won't be selling tag bags doesn't mean you shouldn't. The people seem to want them.

No, I meant that Phil said that STQ was the new Oddfellows first. Like... a while ago. In any case, I was kidding.

I'm not too worried about keeping it on topic at this point. Dave said it was cool, and that's as much OK as I needed, but thanks for the nod of approval Neecy.

though in phils defense (i believe) he had made that comment before we thought of creating the bizzar.