Sign in to follow this  
Kender

Badon Hill V ?

Well I have a cot plus huge shield, sword, etc. Hmm.

Ok. Got ahold of Janwin. He may be able to take me. So that will hopefully alleviate the stress of coming to Rochester and give you more room.

Its gonna be a squeeze with 4 people. Especially if you need to bring equipment. My car is usually packed pretty good with 3 people going to Novitas. Pack as light as you can.

I get out of class at about 1:00. I'll grab some food then head out. Syracuse is a good 2-2.5 hour drive from Albany. I would be arriving in Syracuse around 3:30 - 4:00. Its then another 1-1.5 hour drive to Rochester. Auburn is on the way it looks like. Google maps says 5.5-6 hours from Rochester to Somerset. Overall: about 10 hours. I have a tape adapter for Ipods n the like but no CD player. If theres a way you guys can meet me in Syracuse that would shave off an hour from the trip and about 15$ in tolls.

If we don't have to make a lot of stops and we get the car packed pretty quick we are looking at arriving around midnight, but it will probably end up being 1 or 2 AM.

This drive, round trip, will be around 100$ - 150$ gas and about 30$ in tolls in NY. So I hope you guys can chip in there. I cant afford that. :)

I'll pay for a few tanks, no worries man. Thanks a TON for driving! PS--what do you drive?

I got a 87 Ford T-Bird. Kind of a beater at this point and not the best on gas, but it'll get us there and back.

I can't get the trailer this weekend. This means we're going to need to take two cars on Thursday, unless someone has a trailer we can use.

Actually, it's $75 to rent a UHaul 5x8 enclosed trailer for 4 days. That's probably cheaper than driving a second car.

Who's chipping in on this? Can I get $10 a head to get the tent down and back?

Site fee for Badon is $15. We are most certainly drinking, and I"m not going to card anyone because I do not give a fuck. Do not go full retard and cast the Legion in a bad light is all I care about, and I will beat you senseless myself if it comes to that.

Actually, it's $75 to rent a UHaul 5x8 enclosed trailer for 4 days. That's probably cheaper than driving a second car.

Who's chipping in on this? Can I get $10 a head to get the tent down and back?

Yup, easy.

I'll be heading to Badon with some friends from school. Not sure if I will be fighting yet due to a recent ankle injury. But, it was a good time hanging out with some of you last year, so I will most likely stop by again. See you guys this weekend!

Tent tomorrow.

I'm picking up the UHaul trailer at 5 PM, so my house at 6. Should have Dan, Jimmy, Brett, me and Richard said he'd meet us there too.

Easy-peasy.