Sign in to follow this  
Dren Ollevres

Harvest Festival Prizes

This is a 'wtf, already?' reminder that game is approaching fast and magic items used for harvest festival prizes need to be approved by the rules group and numbered by logistics prior to this weekend's event.

If I'm blind, having missed a previous post about this, then you can disregard this post. Otherwise, I'd suggest posting your entries for prizes here for review.

If you're in an established PC group and haven't been thinking about Harvest Festival, it's encouraged and pretty much tradition for each group to have some kind of game or contest at the upcoming event. Magic prize items (as they require numbers) will need to be submitted to Logistics by tomorrow.

It is my understanding (since this is how it's been done in the past) that you do not need to craft this item yourself as each group is allowed a free 'magic item' to be used for the harvest festival contest only. Anyone on staff who would like to overrule me or clarify this term, please do so.

"Druid's Feast of Plenty: Pie Eating Contest"

Eat all of the pie the quickest (I am going to get about 8 pies at price chopper), no piece bigger than a coin left on the plate.

Prize: Bracelet, ring, or necklace (pending on what I can find In the jewelry bin here) of immunity to ingested poison. And a vial of vermin bane so you can call dips next meal.

The prize for the race will be the same as last year. It's a ritual that allows the winner to cast "Ley Lines" once per game day, for the following year. The location of the "return point" can not be changed, unless the person can actually cast "Ley Lines". A GM must be informed as to where the "Ley Lines" is anchored.

Also, this does not mean the person knows the spell (for reasons of scroll making).