Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

2011 Event Schedule

February 26, 2011 - Lostwithiel Winter Crusade - right now at the UU Church in Utica, may change venues.

March 6 (Sunday), 2011 - SUNY Albany Demo - SUNY Albany, noon - 6 PM

March 27th (Sunday), 2011 - A Dream of Spring - SIMCON Demo - Genesee Valley Park, Rochester

April 9, 2011 - Tartarus Invictus UBCON Demo - University of Buffalo - http://midlandforum.kjcreate.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2533

May 21, 2011 - Iron Hills Clan Day Battle - 10300 W.Main Street, North East, PA 16428 - Event cost is $5 and will include food

May 22nd, 2011 - A Game of Thrones - The Pre-Ragnarok Battle - Ellison Park (pavilion area) w/ Cookout Afterward

June 12th-19th, 2011 - RAGNAROK XXVI - Cooper's Lake, Slippery Rock, PA - Sheeeeeeeit yeah!

July 17th, 2011 - Tartarus Invictus/Winterfell Canal Fest Demo (joint effort) - 24 E Niagara St, Tonawanda, NY 14150 - big exposure here, so look good!

July 22-24, 2011 - Aratari's Althyng Campout - Patuxent River Park in Upper Marlboro, MD - 7 hour drive, tentative

August 18-21, 2011 - Battle of Five Armies - Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Malaga,Township+Highway+81,+OH - Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=224228507591572 - This is, by all accounts, a great campout event that only draws 100 people. This is a chance for us to have a huge impact at an out-of-town event. And, there's nothing else going on in August. :)

September 18th, 2011 - A Storm of Swords - Ellison Park Woods Battle

September 22-25, 2011 - The Battle of Badon Hill - Pioneer Park Campground in Somerset, PA

October 14-16, 2011 - Clash of Kings III - Vanderkamp, Cleveland, NY

That is all for now. More will be coming. Expect 4-5 Lostwithiel events, and a couple more TI events at least. I'd like to hit Anvard as well at least once. We are not doing NoobieCon at MVCC as it conflicts with our April KoN weekend event.

Also, we need something to do in August. Someone should find a good event to attend.

Well it depends, but sometime Drentha hosts their "Peasants Revolt" battle at the end of August, though it is sometimes at the start of September too, I recommended this event highly.

Last two years they've done it on the September KoN weekend.

Because we're competing with Iron Hills, it looks like Game of Thrones will be canceled. I'd rather drive out to PA and fight with 40 or more people, than play stick tag in Rochester with 10 little kids and whichever members of the Legion were still planning on showing up. Unless there's a sudden plea from the masses, it's a done deal.

I didn't expect more than a handful of Legionnaires and no one from TI, but it seems like there's still interest, so it's still on. The horde has spoken.

Dear gods make up my mind already. I'll put it back on the schedule...

Busy weekend for us guys, plan accordingly. I'd like a strong showing at both of these - however I'm willing to overlook Albany people skipping the PA event if you show up on Sunday.

I would like to attend said wedding, but I cannot because I have to sell stuff to pay for day care. :(

I can do the Rochester event, and will likely be joined by some (2-5) new friends. Hopefully for real this time.

Sam and I can go to the Rochester event. It's the day after her birthday, and nothing says "happy birthday" like "lemme beat you with this padded stick".

i will be going to both events the weekend of May 21st. also i am unable to get the whole week of rag off so i am wheeling and dealing to see if i can get mon-wed off to attend at least a few days.

i will be going to both events the weekend of May 21st.

That's cool, didn't think you would be able to get a Saturday off, that's why I planned on us going to Rochester on Sunday. I would rather go to the Iron Hills battle than the Rochester battle, since I have to

choose.

We can finalize things after practice on Sunday, who all is going, who is driving, etc etc.

Sam and I can go to the Rochester event. It's the day after her birthday, and nothing says "happy birthday" like "lemme beat you with this padded stick".

Nothing says "Fuck your plans" like "your shit is breaking, and you owe us $400". Looks like we won't, in fact, be able to make it.

Have we found anything for August yet?

Battle of Five Armies in Ohio is looking good to me, but we'll talk more after Rag.

6th Annual Rome Renaissance Festival will be August 20th, 2011 From 10am - 5 pm.

ADMISSION IS FREE!!!!!!!!!

Vendors will allowed to set up at 800am.

Vendors will be required to stay till 500pm.

Inside spaces are 10 X 10 Size- cost is $30.00 per space.

Electric is only available inside at $5.00 for the day.

Outside spaces are 10 X 10 Size - cost is $25.00 per space.

Coffee house will be open during this time, and a food vendor will be on site for the entire day.

Booking spaces now.. We only have 30 spaces available so get yours reserved now..

Fighter field will open 11:00am and close when the fighters tire. The fighting field will be 30 x 30 field.

GARB IS NOT OPTIONAL FOR ANY DAG MEMBER. NO GARB? NO PLAY! Sorry this is normally a very good size event that is put into both local papers with photos and we need to look & play our best. Thank you for understanding!!

Over night camping is optional due to clean up & set up. Get me with personally if you need something special.

Your autocrats for this event is - Katheryn & Logan Lockley

Your security for this event is - Brodash & co.

Your DAG Chapter manager is - Dame Flora

MORE AS WE GET CLOSER..

I believe this is at the coffee shop in Rome, NY where we held murder mystery if y'all wanna come for the day put on by Newgarrd decent sized field

Beardslee Castle Medieval Faire Time

Sunday, August 28 · 11:00am - 5:00pm

Location Beardslee Castle

123 Old State Road

Little Falls, NY

Created By

Scott Lord

More Info Celebrating their 9th Annual Medieval Faire

skipped this demo last year but I've heard good things about the bar inside the castle....also at night I've heard rumours of a haunted ghost hunt?

is Rag @ Cooper's Lake Campground? it's what came up on my gps when i did a search for Cooper's Lake, Slippery Rock, PA