hivemind

Rag 2011 Planning

++ Metal fenceposts for camp perimeter. Dan can tell you how many.

++ Rope to go between fenceposts. Dan will have how many feets.

I'll take these. Campmastah? How tall, how many, and how many feets?

According to my maths, we -ought- to have about a 100x100 area, so all the way around that every 10 feet, the flags are 3x5 feet, so the rope needs to be about 3-4 feet off the ground

So that'd be 40 stakes, and 400 feet.

It's gotta hold up a rope, and two nylon flags hanging from the rope.

We can probably skip flags on the two sides we butt against other camps, but we still gotta rope it off.

So... Here's the deal and the summer academic calander.

I have a 6 week 1 class. Which means a 6 week class that starts at the beginning of the summer session, may 23rd. The last week of this class is the week of Rag. I will send an email to the professor but I highly doubt I can take this time off, as there will probably be a final exam during this week. If this is the case there's nothing I can do. I need this class to graduate and I have to take it now in order to graduate on time. I should be able to make it for the weekend, which means I can probably drive other weekend only people. I also have a 6 week 3 class, which starts the week after my 6 week 1 class ends.

if i am able to make it for the first part of the week, i have a question....are RVs a no no?

RVs are not allowed, sorry. Not our rule (I was gonna bring a pop-up this year) but a Ragnarok rule.

If you have an extenuating circumstance (special medical equipment or needs, for example) you can ask for a dispensation and they're pretty reasonable.

I checked and I won't be able to get that week off from work this year, it's a week full of special training. Maybe next year.

I just got an e-mail from Galadriel.

The long and short of it is that I can bring up to 5 people with me saturday to assist in camp set-up. Any interest?

1) I'm going. I've got the whole week off of work and I'm itching to get down to business (and by business I mean stabbing guys in the chest).

2) Looks like we'll probably have two vehicles by then with the Jeep in good shape, so it looks like I can drive myself and Bateman down (if he still needs a ride).

3) I didn't go last year, so I can't offer any valuable input.

1) I'm going. I've got the whole week off of work and I'm itching to get down to business (and by business I mean stabbing guys in the chest).

2) Looks like we'll probably have two vehicles by then with the Jeep in good shape, so it looks like I can drive myself and Bateman down (if he still needs a ride).

3) I didn't go last year, so I can't offer any valuable input.

Have you made it to an event yet, Phil?

Have you made it to an event yet, Phil?

I told you a little while ago but I'm going to A Game of Thrones on the 22nd. :P

I want to get my zombie/Dag time in before Rag.

I would like someone flying solo to drive down with me on Saturday.

In addition to that one person, I can have 4 other people show up saturday as well.

Richard + Tammy have expressed an interest in driving down Saturday as well.

Three more volunteers are allowed.

1. You gotta arrive before 5 pm

2. You gotta be pre-reg'd

3. it's apparently another $6 to camp sat night

Marco?

If my professor gives me permission to go I would love to go early.

If my professor gives me permission to go I would love to go early.

Got a smartphone?

Do your test over the internets.

We will have laptops and internets, from multiple sources.

The hotspot internets from my phone cost extra. The homework for this class should be out of the textbook though. Discrete Math(Logic). Anywho my Professor did give me the week off. He said we will work it all out. So I'm free to go.

Also a test on a smartphone? eeeehhhh.

Holy fuck how are you getting out of college with this shitty of reading comprehension? WE WILL HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND LAPTOPS.

So, my vehicle has some major wheel and axle issues. It's at a point where I'd like to keep it within 100 miles of Syracuse or Rochester in the inevitable event that it needs to be towed.

What are the travel arrangements for Rag? Would I be able to meet someone in Syracuse?

So, my vehicle has some major wheel and axle issues. It's at a point where I'd like to keep it within 100 miles of Syracuse or Rochester in the inevitable event that it needs to be towed.

What are the travel arrangements for Rag? Would I be able to meet someone in Syracuse?

How much gear do you have?

Most of you have now chipped in your shares for meals, etc. at Rag. The following people HAVE NOT paid for the following things. Please verify here if you DO NOT want these things, if you have and it's my oversight, or if you're planning on still getting me the money. Please note that the trailer fee is not optional if you're camping with us.

Scotty: keg, bar

Jimmy: everything

Brett: trailer

Jordan: everything

Wayde: everything

Jude: everything (no worries man, you can hit me @ Rag)

Richard: trailer

AJ: bar

Diana: keg

Lew: keg, trailer

Sam: keg, trailer

Pat: keg

Ricky: keg (you're +$20 right now, you want that applied to the keg?)

Andrew: keg

Denise: keg

Ryan: meals, trailer

Again, these are the holes on my list. If you mean for them to not be covered, please verify. Be aware that we'll print a list of who has bar and keg privileges, and if we catch you mooching that's probably going to be some stocks time and an up close and personal acquaintance with the minodong.

I will not be drinking from the kegs.

I still plan on getting the money for the keg and bar, should have it at rag

I probably wont be having anything from the keg, but feel free to use the extra 20 towards it. This way, if I have a mug of beer while drunk I wont get junkpunched (at least not for the beer, anyway). :)