Sign in to follow this  
CleoMouri

Fabric swatches

One of the things we have lying about the house is a huge bag of fabric and leather swatches from Stickley. Jake brought them home when they were going to be pitched in the garbage. My original idea had been to use them to make a patchwork outfit of some sort but now I find they just take up a lot of space and I want them gone.

I know this is posted in the trade section but I don't really want anything back for them. Just getting them out of my house is enough for me.

If you want them I can bring them to Feb Feast.

Color me interested. I could use something to fool around with over the summer while I don't have school in the mornings.

I measured one quick and got a rough 10x8. Figure on something closer to 8x8 in terms of usable area though. Since they were example swatches I think they all have these two brass rivets in one end so they can be clipped into a sample book.

I'll bring the whole bag with me to Feb Feast. I plan on being there in the afternoon to evening. Darn doctor orders means I can't do anything except of just hanging out so I'm trying to time being there after most of the game stuff is done so I don't get tempted to do something stupid.

Scott - somehow these came home with Richard and Tammy because either Sarah thought I said I wanted them, or Tammy/Richard thought I did. Do you still want them? I can bring them to April if you'll have room to take them. Otherwise, they'll go in the pile of shit in the boys' basement.

Sure.