Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Campsite @ Rag

I'll be needing to bring a tent for the few days Neecy is staying at Rag. I'll see what I can do to scrounge up a rectangular four person tent this week. I should be able to pre-reg early next week depending on when I can get to the bank, but it shouldn't be any later then Monday.

If you need to camp in a nylon camp pimple that's not a huge deal. We're not a period camp, not at all. Period tents are cool, but far from required.

Diana and I have a tent if someone needs to borrow it.

Period tents get to be at the front of the site. Well, period tents and the GP tent.

I just got a list from Galadriel showing who she's got as pre-reg'd under us.

A.J. DeLong Dirge

Brett Marsh Monkey

Dan Meerschart Spacepope Scorn

Daniel Meerscheart DustNBones

David Haldenwang Hunter Saligia

David Haldenwang Hivemind Saligia

Jeffrey Kruszynski Azwraith

Lewis Kampf Lewis Kampf

Nathan Swanson Cero

Patrick Lane Malum Cibum

Richard Baldwin Marrow

Richard Servello Deadmund Luther Heart

Ryan Cornish Brodash Vrothru

Samantha Mayotte Samantha Mayotte

Steven Guile Deimos

Tamara Anguish Carrion

Zachary Werhein Malevolence

Andrew Bateman Nightshroud

Notably missing: Scotty! Wayde! Jordan! Phil! People from Winterfell or Lostwithiel!

Who else hasn't pre-reg'd?

Phil Braun Barrow, pre-reg'ed and ready to go!

It looks like I'm actually going, driving down Sunday night (the 12th) and coming back to Rochester Tuesday night (the 14th). If Will isn't interested in the spot, I can get someone else down there (and back, if you don't mind a short stay). I expect to be leaving Rochester at about 4 or 5 o'clock on Sunday. I will be leaving from Ragnarok at no later than 3 o'clock on Tuesday as I have to be to work on Wednesday morning.

I'll either be camping with Winterfell or Narnia. I should know for sure by the end of the week at the latest.

I think AJ needs a ride, I don't know if Rochester is easier to get to than Syracuse for him.

I think AJ needs a ride, I don't know if Rochester is easier to get to than Syracuse for him.

I talked to Andrew. We're going to try and get the spears/reds, shields, and the like to Dave so they can be stuffed into the trailer so we can fit Dren and AJ into the Jeep with us.

I can also take gear, so long as it is inside Rubbermaid totes.

I suppose this is also the place to mention that if you are staying in the barracks, you should limit your packed gear to the following:

Weapons

Shield

Armor

TWO standard-sized Rubbermaid totes (you want these, they keep your stuff dry and act as tables in the barracks)

ONE duffel bag

Sleeping stuff

Cot

Camp chair

There is not room in the barracks for people to bring more than that. If you have your own tent, I care not what you bring.

What Dave said.

If you can't fit it onto a sheet of plywood (4x8) don't plan on it. That's about how much space you have in the tent.

I -may- absorb more room than that, because it's my island.

Pre-reg closes on the 31st

Wayde, Jordan, you need to do this.

Jordan asked me to pre-reg him, I declined. Someone else can do him a favor if they want to.

Pre-reg is closed. Everyone got it done, EXCEPT

JORDAN

WAYDE

who i'd have expected to bend over backwards to save $5, but whatevs.

I had cash in hand but had no way to get it to PA in time lol

Don't forget folks: this is the last weekend to get paid up for food, trailer fee and booze. I really don't feel like fronting a thousand dollars worth of consumables and $350 of gas, so please: pay up.

Dave, My meal payment and liquor payment should be in your hand tomorrow. Phil and Neecy should be bringing it out to you Friday. 70 total for that and no beer, yes?

Yes. Please remember that I need everyone to kick in $10 to help get everything down there. The van+trailer eats gas. I'm looking at 5 tanks @ $70 a tank...

I'll bring my checkbook to KoN this weekend. I'll figure out total costs and what my budget is once I get there