hivemind

Vendor List

This guy was awesome! I recommend going to the gallery at the bottom to see what you're buying. This guy is super knowledgeable about everything he sells, I heard him go into detail about a pair of scissors being found in archaeological digs from 500+years ago, and he said it in such a way as to make me want to know more about it. Wonderful gentleman, and awesome stuff.

Etsy.com has been mentioned but I wanted to mention it also.

I am ordering from 2 vender's there and the prices are so reasonable.

I am getting ladies stuff from this one but they have CHEAP poet shirts for guys too: $17/19

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58405519/mediu...-yoke-primitive (ohanasewing)

Also beautiful dresses from

loriann37, she wrote back right away and worked with me.

I'll post up if any issues when they come in this week.

Quiet Press is where all of Catalus' belt buckles and tips came from.

Oh, just a heads up - we'll be stocking stuff in our store that *should * be appropriate for KoN. For example, I crafted all the fancy wands and quite a bit of the other magic stuff that has been going out lately. If you're looking for a prop for an item you're having made, check out our store. Chances are that it'll pass (please check with Prime or Ann to be sure). We'll absolutely take special orders. Just contact me and we'll work out the details.

Additionally, this might be a good way to earn some xp's with loot donations. I'll say again, please check with Prime or Ann first, especially regarding donations. The only time unsolicited donations are accepted is post-Halloween, so if you want to donate something purchased from our store it'll need his approval beforehand. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Their clothing is nice and most of it is pretty authentic, though some of the ladies stuff is pure fantasy and looks like an armstreet knockoff. I can't speak for their armor, so I'm hoping someone else will. Caution to the lady's! You might want to check with props before buying a dress. I could be wrong, but judging from a conversation I had about a year ago, there might end up being a problem with some of them.

http://steel-mastery.com/en

I ordered from Steel Mastery before. Since then I've gotten emails from them, in Russian for some reason, asking me to log into Facebook through a 'special link'. I don't know if their 3rd party privacy policy is zilch, their systems insecure, or they're just sketchy... but I'll probably avoid them in the future out of computer instinct. :P

I could be wrong, but judging from a conversation I had about a year ago, there might end up being a problem with some of them.

What the heck's this mean?

What the heck's this mean?

Sorry, that's me posting a link while sleep deprived. It means that some of the dresses might be considered too modern. For example, some of the ones from the 16th century.

Belt buckles, pendants, cloak closures, buttons, scissors.... This place has a lot of reenactment supplies. Nice stuff too.

https://www.quietpress.com/

For the Cairnhold Legion Succubi - this is where to get all the period bling.