Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

April 23: TI Conan event

Since I had to miss UBCon, I'm going to try and get out there for this one. Anyone else want to go? I gots three more seats.

I should actually be in buffalo for easter that weekend. When/where is this?

Ok. Barring unforeseen cirumstances I'll be at this one. I'll be up with my family for Easter weekend/spring break. I won't be able to drive any Albany folks obviously.

I am going to attend this, it will be my first actual Dag event. I can also carry up to two bodies (one comfortably, the other..not so much) from the Auburn area.

I'll talk to Sam. Unless something comes up, we'll probably be there.

I am going to attend this, it will be my first actual Dag event. I can also carry up to two bodies (one comfortably, the other..not so much) from the Auburn area.

Excellent. I'll bring the makeup kit and tabards for the new zombies. Is Tony getting a ride with you?

I could go if i could find a ride from Binghamton... Though I would need to buy a weapon from you and get a loaner tabard... Nothing of mine that I bought will be here for a while still sadly. Let me see if I can get the ball rolling and see if anyone is heading out that way.

Bug Pat Lane. He needs to get to an event too. I may be able to work out a place for you to stay if you want to head up to buffalo Friday night and drive back Saturday.

This also goes for pretty much anyone. Space is limited however.

If you are showing up with the intention of joining the Legion, I will provide makeup, your Zombie tabard, and loaner weapons and gear. You need to show up in good garb (black if you have it) and be ready to learn. That's it.

Excellent. I'll bring the makeup kit and tabards for the new zombies. Is Tony getting a ride with you?

I asked at practice yesterday, Tony said he would most likely be getting a ride with you. I will be carrying two other guys to the event.

I can take Tony as well if need be, but it will be a cramped ride. I have a 4-door Toyota Corolla, and we are all pretty decent size guys.

As far as garb, I can say that I will be wearing a "first timer's" set of gear. I have a dark green Tee-tunic, and a black sweat suit to wear underneath.

I also have a belt, but no boots yet. I have black sneakers, but I will most likely cover them in some way. I also won't have my contact lenses yet, but

I will wear safety glasses over my regular glasses, with a strap so they don't fall off.

Why in the hell would I detour out of the way to Auburn when there's already a car going from there? Squeeze his big ass in, please and thank you.

Maybe? We might need two vehicles from here if Jimmy is going too. I have to haul stock, so I only gots 4 seats in the van. I usually have Brett, Connor and Dan these days.

Maybe Dan would drive too if people threw him some gas money.

ok well I'm broke because my tax returned never came in and it has been over 6 weeks since i filed online. If there is no room I will survive not fighting.

I think if it's a matter of more people coming or not, Dan will drive. He's good like that. He's not gonna tell anyone to fuck off because they can't throw in ten bucks for gas. I mean, come on, we haven't told Connor or Brett to fuck off yet...

From my understanding baazorgs car is full with other auburn guys that called dibs. Still need to confirm if I can get work off though

My car isn't totally full. The Doyles can both sit in the back. It's pretty easy, especially since you are the only one with a shield. Fitting four shields in my trunk would not work, which is why I would normally carry two people, the extra gear space. But we should be fine, VE VILL MAKE IT VURK!

then it will be. I will find a way to get saturday off.

wayde is going. How many people do I have to twist arms to go to make it worth it for another person to drive?

Bring Vertucci and you're making it worth dan's while to drive. Also, am I putting words in Dan's mouth here? Are you not going to this?

Yes, I'm going.

Birthday weekend for me and jesus.

Got work off. You can count me in as long as baazorg is still driving!

Yep. I am driving.