Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

April 23: TI Conan event

Excellent. I'm meeting the seamstress tomorrow to pick up the new Zombie tabards and Skeleton belt flags. We're gonna have a good-looking horde on Saturday!

This is probably a silly question. But I should ask it anyways, just for clarification.

It is supposed to rain, wind, thunder in Buffalo on Saturday. I am assuming that this won't stop us and game is still on?

And, since I am brand new to all of this, I have to ask. As far as my "Dagorhir Character Name", does it have to be identical to my "Legion" name? I don't want to be stuck with a name

that I can't use/doesn't fit. Can my Character Name be changed later if necessary?

For example, I was considering names like "Fiend" or "Daemon" as Legion names. But if for some reason I do not join the unit (or leave the unit in the future), then chances are good

that neither of these names would be useful. I am probably overthinking this.

Yeah, There isn't really any restrictions on that. Oh, and are the Doyle twins gonna make it?

Unless you travel to a million events, or start posting on the national dag boards, nobody is going to know your name anyway.

Baazorg you can change your name every week for all I care. Half of us just call each other by our real names anyways. We pretty much do zero roleplaying at Dag, we just fight.

Seems that I might not be able to make it, after all.

Friend from out of State has decided to visit this weekend, and I don't have a ride.

Uh. Nevermind. Ride acquired.

And our friend would love to show up. She has a busy schedule, and would break in half, though. Lol

Dan, I've got Connor, James and Jason, so you're in charge of Jordan, Wayde and Jimmy.

Have fun.

Yeah, he only managed to call me and Dave bullies for asking him to go with us. LoL! We didn't saying anything besides that we're going out to Buffalo to play, wanna join us? But yet.. we're bullies. Gotta love those odd AoM guys. LOL!!

100% chance of rain tapering off in the afternoon. Just FYI for you archers out there.

Oh, and are the Doyle twins gonna make it?

Spoke to Dan Doyle, he is most likely NOT coming, he just got news of a new baby on the way. Dave Doyle is still MIA but I left messages when and where to be tomorrow. So we'll see tomorrow.

8:00 at your house dave?

And Lou or Zach do you have the spears?

Lew has em.

I just realized I left my mask sitting on my bed in Binghamton :(

Fortunately, we'll have the makeup kit!

I might also have a spare mask...

Thanks hivemind and everyone else for allowing me to come out and play as one of you yesterday. Though I didn't do much for my own reasons, but I still wanted to say thanks.. as it was awesome to hang out with ya'll in general. Looking forward to Ragnarok, COK and other events.

I had a blast and got covered in mud and killed tons of people :D Next Year I'm going to bring fur and axes though.

I had a blast and got covered in mud

On that note: GO CLEAN YOUR FUCKING GEAR! Anyone who shows up at the next event with Conan mud still covering their gear will greatly displease me. My shit's just as muddy as all of yours, because I loan out garb and equipment every event. So, while I stayed relatively clean, all the shit I loaned out is trashed, and must be cleaned.

DO IT NOW! If you leave your shield covers, etc. all wet and covered with mud, they're going to get moldy and rot.

Oh, speaking on loaner stuff.. I have the tabard here that I borrowed, as I wasn't going to return it to you with all the mud. Its been clean and will be with the others for you.. unless you need it prior, then I'll have to run it over to your place later this week.