Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Camp Chores

As has been discussed, we will be posting a roster of names for daily camp chores. Camp chores include:

• Taking trash to dumpster and putting in new bags
  • Getting ice and dumping water from coolers
  • Checking the portacastles for TP and disinfectant spray
  • Taking weapons to weapons check
  • General cleanup around camp
  • Dishes
  • Cooking lunch
  • Runs to town for anything we might be in dire need of
  • Filling and lighting the perimeter torches
  • Heralding, Security and Troll volunteers (Heralding is required, Security and Troll help is optional but recommended)
  • Other duties as directed by the Camp Master

The intention right now is to have three people each day on this roster. Those three people should decide amongst themselves who is doing what.

Camp Chores shifts run from noon to noon the following day. If the camp gets trashed the night before, it's your problem to get it cleaned up by noon the next day.

As of right now, the Chores Roster is:

Monday: Brett Andrew Phil

Tuesday: Jimmy Zach Pat

Wednesday: Wayde Lew Sam

Thursday: Jordan Tammy Richard Jude

Friday: AJ Ricky Guile

Saturday: Scotty Denise Leon Brodash

If more people show up than what I have on the list now, I'll start moving people off in order of rank. Right now, that's no one because you all suck, but I expect by Rag we'll have a few full-fledged Skeletons, so they'll come off first.

This is not a lot of work, especially split amongst people. With the exception of dishes and cooking, I did all of this, every day, with a hand in a cast last year.

... alone, up hill both ways, in the snow...

Many hands make light work. If you want to team up with another day, that's fine, if you want to do more than this, that's fine too. These are just the people we'll be blaming if something doesn't get done.

There'll also be like a million of us there, so it's somewhat likely that other people will pitch in on their "off" days to help.

Also, full disclosure: Dan and I are not on this, because A. we're the fucking officers which means B. we're doing all our work now. Diana is also absent because she's assisting with the cooking and food prep every night.

First post updated. This should be the final roster, unless someone makes Ghoul on Sunday night, at which point I'll rejigger things to try and get the Ghouls off the roster.

Rank hath it's privileges.

I will make ghoul as soon as I get to Rag. I should be able to make Wight as soon as I herald one battle.

Hate to rain on this, but unless someone invents a magical teleportation machine (or we have another Denise), Neecy can't do chores on Monday seeing as she'll still be at home. She comes down laaaaate Wednesday night, but she should be able to pull them on Thursday or Friday.

That's right she's an end-of-the-week partial.

I'll adjust.

Sorry Dave, but I have to leave early Sat AM to get back to Syracuse for a 3pm wedding. I can do chores either Thurs or Fri.