Sign in to follow this  
Kender

Volunteer work at RAG

In addition to camp chores (one day a week) I think it'd be good if we volunteered somehow for something else at RAG.

The reason Narnia got their premo spot, and in turn were able to get us ours, is because they volunteer like madmen. I think they ran Troll for a whole day last year?

A short list (From a post by Magnus) are "Troll, Security, Merchant Security, Herald" We're already providing a herald every day, perhaps we can do something else as well. Last year we did merchant security during midnight madness, as I recall.

-Dan

Running the two leatherworking classes is enough for me, but I highly recommend that others volunteer for Troll or security. Security is a great way to meet people. We did also do merchant security last year.

I wouldn't mind taking Troll for a bit, but I really don't want to do it in the middle of the night.

You guys should contact Thrush Svartehjertet. I think Mirelle could post an email address for him here, or PM it to you, if you asked her nicely.

I'll volunteer for security as well. Mostly because I know that your definition of "Troll" is probably different from mine :) Also, security sounds fun.

You guys should contact Thrush Svartehjertet. I think Mirelle could post an email address for him here, or PM it to you, if you asked her nicely.

Sorry took me so long stuck at dialysis.

Check out this link for the info you need.

http://www.dagorhir.com/forums/index.php?topic=20847.msg465734#msg465734

Shit I was looking for that, it's buried in the "Official Information" thread... :( Thanks for digging it out.