Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Iron Hills Day Battle

Who is going to this? Who from Albany area wants to go to this but is scared of the seven hour drive? Let's work this out, we gots plenty of time.

This is a *huge* day event, drawing people from over six chapters. Going to be over 100 fighters on the field, and last year's battles were lots of fun and excellently ran. I fought every battle last year, and I'm pretty lazy, so if I fought in all of them it had to be fun. Dan broke his damned thumb and kept fighting. Let's go!

A 7 hour trip 2 ways will cost me at least 150$ just for gas. I would need to take people who can split that cost. Otherwise it's simply not in the books with my other planned summer expenditures. This would be easier if I didn't need to bring equipment either.

If you can take my gear and I can get it to you can get as well as drive 3 other people who will split the cost then it's a possibility. Hell, I'll prob still do it with 2 others.

I might try to work out going to the pa event and chilling at some families house near buffalo. Then we can sleep there and tackle the Sunday event on the way home.

An excellent idea all around. I'd suggest you drive to Buffalo on Friday. If you guys are done with school by then, just send your shields and spears back here with someone and I'll truck them out.

i will be attending and will have at least one person with me.

i made the request for the time off today so if i don't get it i will have to come into work the day before and behead everyone here....(i'm kidding)...(maybe) =)

I would be willing to drive Utica/sryacuse people. As long as they helped pay for gas from there.

So, tomorrow. I'm taking Brett, Connor and Jimmy. Jimmy is sidelined with an injury, he's going to hang out and support the team.

Who else is a 100% go at this point?

So, tomorrow. I'm taking Brett, Connor and Jimmy. Jimmy is sidelined with an injury, he's going to hang out and support the team.

Jordan mentioned he might be able to grab me if hes going. So if he says hes going I'm showing up. I just bought a new car but wont have it til monday :(. So heres hoping Jordan pulls through.

i am 100%!!!

EDIT: what time is the event?

Weapons check starts at 10 AM. Pickup battles at 11 AM. Main battles at noon.

Try to be there by 10:30 please.