Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Dagorhir Demo - Saturday April 30th - SUNY Oswego

The Cairnhold Legion's Primarchs, Hivemind Saligia and Dustin Bones, are holding a Dagorhir demonstration in conjunction with ARCON, the SUNY Oswego annual gaming convention. It will be held on the SUNY Oswego campus this Saturday the 30th from noon to 5 PM on whatever grass we can find immediately adjacent to the Campus Center (we haven't fought here before so we're not entirely sure yet). We will have the Legion standard out, as well as a big vinyl banner we had printed for our demos.

We're going to run some battles, but we're also going to spend time doing some one-on-one sparring with both each other and convention attendees, and talking with interested folks about Dagorhir. We're on the schedule so late for this that we're not in the program, and so we're going to send some folks to wander around the con every hour with flyers.

If you are interested in attending, please come with any loaner gear you have, please wear the best garb you can, and just generally be prepared to put your best foot forward to promote our game.

Also, if you're someone who wants to come to Rag with us, but hasn't yet made it to an event or practice, this would be a great one to start with. Dan and I are running it, and we'll have all day to show you the ropes at a nice, relaxed pace, and we'll get some dinner afterward and discuss.

Sounds like fun, wish I could come just to check it out but I have a "class" until 4 in Syracuse. Oh well. Good luck, my wife got her lbs at oswego.

Lbs is mba, my phone auto corrected, though I suppose both could make sense.