Sign in to follow this  
Kender

1. Get to a Dag event! *** 2. Get Pre-reg'd for Rag.

There are only a few events left that will have a Cairnhold member at it to judge your performance and attendance. They are:

May 14, 2011 - http://mayfaireonthegreen.com/ (10 am till dinner)

May 21, 2011 - Iron Hills Clan Day Battle - 10300 W.Main Street, North East, PA 16428 - Event cost is $5 and will include food

May 22nd, 2011 - A Game of Thrones - The Pre-Ragnarok Battle - Ellison Park (pavilion area) w/ Cookout Afterward

If you're an existing member of the Cairnhold Legion, I expect you to be Pre-registered goddamned yesterday. If you're one of the half a dozen people who are crying about my "Rag can't be your first Dag event" rule, those are the events you'll need to get to.

Rag Pre-reg ends May 31st, and I'm pretty sure that if you can't find $50 by the 31st, you won't have $55 twelve days later for Rag.

Let me get to the point I'm trying to make:

If you haven't attended a Dag event, and aren't pre-registered under us, You're not camping with us for the whole week.

If you're planning on coming in on Thursday, when the cost for entry drops, then I'm not going to break your balls about pre-registering.

The reason I want everyone pre-reg'd under us, is because pre-reges determine the amount of space we're allotted, "we" being our campsite, and the "overflow" section combined.

The reason I want Rag to not be your first Dag event is twofold:

1. There was some issues at Rag last year about people who were just there to party all week, so I'd like everyone to know what Dag fighting is, and what to expect to do during the day. I don't mind people sitting in camp and behaving, but I'm going there to fight, and It's nice if we're all on the same page.
  2. If you're already coming to fight, I want you to know what you're getting yourself into. Dag can be brutal and dangerous, it's more brutal fighting than KoN and I want you to have a good time, not be disappointed and angry.

IF There's some extenuating circumstances and you'd like us to make an exception, then PM Me or Hive. We're not inflexible. If you don't get your first paycheck until the 2nd or something, talk to us about it.