Sign in to follow this  
Lord Iga Shinzen

Marshals required

The House of Cherry Blossoms seeks mercenaries of pleasant bearing to provide security for the Winter Feast. Etiquette and steel are of equal value in this task. Seek Lord Iga Shinzen at the pagoda, for judgment and hire.

-Lord Iga Shinzen

119th Lord of House Iga

*delivered to the steward at the Pagoda*

Milord Iga,

I have recently returned to Pinedale, and as such only just saw your request for service. I would not wish for unpleasant disruption to bring disquiet to the grand winter celebration of the House of Cherry Blossoms, and offer my services with both sword and wit to the band of Marshals guarding your great feast.

If my offer is thought to be worthy, I may be found at Omar's Hammer.

May the snows fall softly upon your roof,

Nasri of Oakhallow

Elf of Oakhallow-

Accepted. Should none other seek this honor, you will find your purse heavy indeed. The Tuk vo' Ying Hwa mandate is to seek my presence before the feast. Come prepared. Heaven makes no allowances for resupply.

-Lord Iga Shinzen

119th Lord of House Iga

Servant of Wei

Lord Iga

I would like to offer my services durring the Winter Feast. I would like to improve my relations with the House of Cherry Blossoms and I believe this will give me an opportunity to do so. I am well aware that we never resolved a conflict over the looting of the Orc Chiefton several months ago. This I also wish to address some time before or after the feast.

May your ancestors grant you wisdom as you consider my offer, and may peace be yours for many years to come.