Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

May 14-15: Lostwithiel Demos near Utica

http://lostwithieldagorhir.freeforums.org/mayfaire-upon-the-green-5-14-5-15-11-t91.html

http://mayfaireonthegreen.com/

I'll be there Saturday all day, vendoring and maybe some sparring or archery, foot depending. They're running demos all day both days. I haven't been to this before, but apparently it's like a mini ren faire. Vendors, falconry, fighting, yes.

This isn't mandatory, but it's an option for those who need to get to an event.

I am moving this weekend, :( that sounds way more fun! Enjoy!

Tent :(

According to the Lostwithiel folks, the fighting at this place has Dagorhir at one side of a field, and the SCA at the other.

I will be taking care of college stuff/moving out of the apartment and getting settled into my new one this weekend.

Yes, the SCA is scheduled to be there as well. Not sure if they will be having any sort of combat taking place, as from what I gather.. they are doing something else while there. But as it stands right now, pretty much all of the fighters in Lostwithiel are planning on attending. A pavilion will be up with tables for vending.. and what not. I will see what I can manage to dig out for an extra shade for weapons and armor. But none the less, feel free to come out and enjoy the days fighting. Only down time is between 2pm and 3pm on Sunday, as per request of the Organizer.. which Lostwithiel will be holding a meeting during that time.

So this is me, Lew and Sam? Diana's coming for the day to hang out too. I'll see if Brett and Connor are going. Jimmy ought to be available too.

So this is me, Lew and Sam? Diana's coming for the day to hang out too. I'll see if Brett and Connor are going. Jimmy ought to be available too.

I told ya I was heading up! :angry: