Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Let us speak now of intoxicants

Time's coming when I've got to place orders for kegs and alcohol. I need to know the following from people:

1. Do you have any specific requests for the bar? If not, I'm going to stock some staples and move on: case or two each of Jack Daniels, Jagermeister, Luksusowa, Captain Morgan - and the makings for a few batches of Dragon Slayers and Monkey Slayers.

2. What kinda beer you guys want to drink? I don't drink beer, so I don't care. Left to my own devices, I'll just get a keg of whatever's cheaper between Utica Club, Yeungling or Saranac, so speak up if that's not what you want.

3. Diana and I did a lot of research and made a buncha phone calls to local places about draft cider. Only thing we can get a full keg of is Original Sin, and it's pricey - $199 for a half barrel, plus I have to drive out to Sherrill at Kraig's Kegs to get it. It also comes with almost $100 of additional deposits. I can only get Woodchuck in 6th barrels for $67 each from Marcy Beverage (which is only two miles from me), so that's two dollars more expensive for an equivalent amount, but no travel makes it a better option - plus they're willing to waive the deposit for three. Who has a preference here? Unless a few of you really want the Original Sin, I'm getting three pony kegs from Marcy Beverage.

4. Some of the money for this is going to go to equipment. We need taps and CO2 tanks, plumbing and cooling, and so forth. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right and get our own taps, not the frigging cheap-ass party pumps you clowns use at college. This'll be organizational equipment, like the shade canopies, shower, etc. so if any of you need to borrow it for anything just say so.

5. Hey fuckers, I need money for all this. Right now very few of you have paid into the beer and bar funds. Please rectify this ASAP, or I will spend the week drinking by myself, not sharing, getting angry, and hitting you all in the balls vigorously and repeatedly. Drinking Alone Dave is not Happy Drunken Dave. The more people we have buying into this, the better it will be for everyone.

I like yuengling as beer goes, for Liquor i'll ptich a little extra if some southern comfort shows up.. I can give ya cash when I come up this weekend,

Saranac is my vote but only count it as a half vote cause I'm probably not going to be drinking much beer to be honest. If someone wants to go in on a bottle of sake with me that would be amazing though. Woodchuck is fine. And I already paid... please no junk punch :)

YINGLING is probably fine.

As for liquor, perhaps we should hit the AAFES class 6 instead of a liquor store?

We can comparison shop. I fully intend to get price quotes from Bremers and Seneca Liquors.

As long as I have Captain and Coke or some type of not terrible beer, like Labats, Yengling or something in the same pricerange I'll be fine.

Saranac is my vote but only count it as a half vote cause I'm probably not going to be drinking much beer to be honest. If someone wants to go in on a bottle of sake with me that would be amazing though. Woodchuck is fine. And I already paid... please no junk punch :)

I'm interested in this Sake you speak of.

I might bring a little of my own stash of alkyhaul as well. Yuengling sounds delicious.

How much is this contribution, again? I need to wait a month before I can pay for anything.

I expect I'll be drinking woodchuck and mixed drinks, perhaps some beers.

I also expect that regardless of our planning, we'll be out of something by tuesday. :(

Yeng!

Dave, what are you doing sunday? Are you doing both days of lostwithiel or only saturday? I ask because I'd like to get my full Rag funds (plus some) paid to you soon, and I'm helping Tammy move tomorrow.

I can't do Yuengling because it makes me breakout really bad, I can just get my own 30 though.

Sunday I'm going to go to the Lostwits thing again, unless it's pissing rain, in which case it'll be a shop day.

So no Yuengling because it's yet another thing Ten Feet is allergic to. So Utica Club then?

Not interested in getting sake. This is a bar and grill, not a pinky-waving fag convention.

Bar and keg contributions are $30 each. If you do not pay, do not let me see you near the bar. No liquor, no beers, no ciders, no mixers, no ice. Stay away.

As long as we've got cider (not picky on the brand) and some mixed drinks I'm happy.

Bar and keg contributions are $30 each. If you do not pay, do not let me see you near the bar. No liquor, no beers, no ciders, no mixers, no ice. Stay away.

Can I paypal you the money since I'm probably not going to see you again until June (unless you are at A Game of Thrones)?

PayPal sucks because they're going to take a percentage. Game of Thrones is fine, as is the June KoN event. I just need to know FOR SURE people are going to get in on this, because I don't want to place $1500 of orders for alcohol and have only $800 to pay for it all.

PayPal sucks because they're going to take a percentage. Game of Thrones is fine, as is the June KoN event. I just need to know FOR SURE people are going to get in on this, because I don't want to place $1500 of orders for alcohol and have only $800 to pay for it all.

Then I'll get you cash in hand then, Dave. I'll get you for bar, beer, food, and the trailer fee.

UC Blows, do Labbats Blue. Or I'll just skip beer and drink Rum and Coke.

OK, last call. Who can't stomach Labatts Blue? Or am I getting Blue Light?

Dave... If you get a light beer I will forever call you a girl. Just saying.

Dude, I don't drink beer. At all. Ever. I have no idea what I'm buying here.