Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Let us speak now of intoxicants

Phil and I don't drink beer, at all, either, so we'll stick with liquor or woodchuck.

Richard is violently opposed to Blue, and he's writing a check right now to help pay for all this, so he counts more than any of you. I again offer Saranac as an option. Any strenuous objections to Saranac?

Furthermore, we're getting the equivalent of two half kegs, so any mixture of half and quarter kegs that add up to a full keg is fine. So if you want a half of Yeungling, a quarter of Saranac and a quarter of Labatts, that's fine - just be aware that we can only tap one at a time.

if you want to mix them up thats fine, I just cant do heavy beers. I will live with whatever happens.

I can't do Yuengling because it makes me breakout really bad, I can just get my own 30 though.

Get whatever the other 20 people want, IMO.

Dave, when do you need this moneys by?

I think Saranac Amber is fine. Haven't tried the other ones. I'll try them all tonite and see what I think.

I'm all for part Yengling. I'll be fine with most anything, besides the super cheap beer. Even then I just have to take a few shots and get a good buzz on. Then it will all taste fine.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I don't touch anything with the word "Blue", "Light" or "Stone" anywhere on or around the label.

Considering that, should I just chip in for the liquor instead? If theres a big push for all different kinds of beer, I'm content with bringing my own stash rather than try to persuade people one way or another :)

If you don't want to drink whatever's in the keg, or if you've got a preference other than "hops and water" i'd suggest packing your own stash.

If Jordan doesn't care, then we're back to a keg of Yeungling and a keg of something else. Preferences?

I can do the equivalent of two kegs of woodchuck and one keg of beer, if that's the consensus.

Well, we can get more beer in Pennsylvania. We can't get more woodchuck.

I can do the equivalent of two kegs of woodchuck and one keg of beer, if that's the consensus.

No objections here.

I don't plan on hitting the beer, or the cider either, so I'll just abstain on that issue. I'll see to it you get the cash for the open bar asap, Dave, either by courier or PayPal, depending on your preference. Of course, if you're having a practice Thursday, I can give it to you then.

The order for the kegs has been placed: one half-barrel of Yeungling and six 1/6 barrels of Woodchuck Amber.

So now that the brewed beverages are covered, what of distilled intoxicants?

I'm thinking six of each of these should get us started:

Jack Daniels

Luksusowa

Captain Morgans

Jagermeister

plus the makings for a five-gallon pail of Dragon Slayers, that is, three bottles each of:

Peach Schnapps

Coconut Rum

Captain Morgan's spiced rum

Anyone else have any requests? Is anyone going to drink that Jack, or should it be replaced with something else?

I'll drink Jack and Jager! Not in the same glass...well, maybe I will...

But yea, that looks good to me, Dave.