Sign in to follow this  
Wargrasa

Auburn Dag practice info

Hello all, I've been getting some questions about the dag practice in auburn so this is all the infoz on it.

Date: Every Sunday

Time: 1:30- (warm ups) 2:00 (battles) 5:00 (wind down and practice end)

Place: Auburn NY 13021 "The big field" 118 cottage street (Not exact address but the fields right next door)

Currently we have 10-13 people attending every week. Any other questions just ask =)

oh god practice was so nice today, aside from the giant bruse on my arm damn cheap bow. really glad to see more peeps from the legion come it was NICE!

Tony, Carrion and I will be coming to tomorrow's practice in Auburn. We'll bring what shields we have. See you and your bronies then!

Tony, Carrion and I will be coming to tomorrow's practice in Auburn. We'll bring what shields we have. See you and your bronies then!

I look forward to killing you soon!

Someday I vow to get out to one of these.

The one time we made it out there we had alot of fun. The area they have to fight in is decent sized, though lacking in seating, so be prepared to byo chair if you don't want to sit in the grass. Also, there is a low-no cursing (specifically F-bombs) rule as the park boarders a few houses with young children.

Someday I vow to get out to one of these.

I'll go whenever...

Today's practice went pretty well. Richard came down, and we had some Legion vs Brotherhood line battles. Me, Richard, and Tony walling with Leon and his glaive behind us was a brutal, brutal setup.

7 brotherhood VS 4 legion! It wasn't fair! =,(..... For them =)

I had a good time, I'm looking forward to coming out again and seeing how the Bannerless have progressed. (Moar shields!)