Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Bald for Bucks at Ragnarok XXVI

Last year Jordan raised a few hundred bucks for the Roswell Cancer Center in Buffalo by taking pledges then having his head shaved. The whole deal raised over $700 for cancer research and treatment.

It's happening again this year. Hanzo has requested the hair of Bones. I'm sure he's far too much of a pussy to shave his head for a good cause, so who else is willing to step up and take one for the team?

This will count as your Challenge of Pride for Knighthood.

Yes. Going skinhead for cancer at Rag in front of everyone was certainly a selfless act to benefit the community.

I will do it.

Yep. Start taking pledges if you want to do it.

Ya know, I do have to commend those of the Legion willing to do such a thing. As I am dealing with cancer on a personal status with my wife having three types of Stage Four.. reading something like this just puts a smile, not only on my face, but that of my wife's as well. If I didn't already shave my head, I would gladly sit beside the Legion member doing this and allow it to be done.. beyond a shadow of a doubt. HUR to the Legion!!!

i am taking donations...but it is Baazs head i will shave!

no i'm not kidding, his wife will kill me but thats ok in my book!!!

Yeah, I won't let 'em shave my head, but I'll encourage people who do! I can even throw some dollars! yay Dollars!

Yeah, I won't let 'em shave my head, but I'll encourage people who do! I can even throw some dollars! yay Dollars!

Well if people want to be pledges I'm down. Hell even I raise enough money I'll even get a special bonus to whoever goes to Rag and donates the most can take a Razor a cue ball me. And if people are more silly if they throw $25 after ive been cueballed I'll let them sharpie something on my head. :P

I'm pretty sure that'll raise some interest :P

I have about $25 already for this... more people are still thinking and talking to me about this. Though I will try to one up Pat and as long as the shaving is latter in the week anyone who pitches money in for me can pick the hairstyle I wear that day, Excluding Mohawks casue... just no. :P. Im really kinda scared of the horrid hair styles Dave, Dan, and Wayde are going to think of. :D

i am taking donations...but it is Baazs head i will shave!

no i'm not kidding, his wife will kill me but thats ok in my book!!!

You, sir, are most certainly not shaving my head. Let's just get that straight, hmm?

You, sir, are most certainly not shaving my head. Let's just get that straight, hmm?

i know where u sleep....

You don't have enough hair to pay money for. I'll give money to see you shave your pubes and taint.