Sign in to follow this  
Kender

Rag a Day Early

I can have up to five people show up early.

I need to give a list of these people to the Ragnarok people so they know.

I'm gonna put down the four maybes I have. Since they'd be driving down in two cars, I still have room for one person leaving from my house at 6 am that saturday.

I need to know by Tuesday (31MAY2011) so whoever wants to show up at my house, or meet me at a thruway exit between here and there gets it.

Can I go? I can even hold your hand on the way down.;)

Absolutely.

For the record, I'm telling Ragnarok that the following six people have permission to show up a day early. If you do or not, is fine.

Dan

Scotty!

Richard

Tammy

Ann

Julie

Scotty just posted, Richard has the fence, and the girls are leaving halfway through the week.

Myself, Kelila and Daylon will also be down on Saturday.. as we are traveling with Oddayin and his family, as they are transporting some of our stuff within their trailer. There may be two other members of Lostwithiel traveling down with us as well.. so we'll be there to assist with what we can.

That's problematic, since you guys aren't your own campsite and don't have your own campmaster.

Otays, so we're not needed there until Sunday? Just let us know, and we'll go with what we have to. From the information I just got told, its just me, Kelila and Daylon going anyways. So it would be just the three of us, so if Dan still needs extra hands.. just shout.

I think we're all set Saturday. You can have an extra day to pack, and we'll see you that Sunday!