Sign in to follow this  
Papa Goob

OOC: Bazaar

Hey what kind of props/equipment does the Bazaar usually sell? I'm thinking things like glow sticks, pipe tobacco, mugs, etc. rather than consumables or crafted items.

Thanks!

right now it's just tea and glow worms. Next month I will be adding basic belt frogs, pouches, and, if I'm feeling frisky, belts.

Is this stuff being sold for coin, or for real $$ or a combo?

When Vany'a returns I plan on having a "Liquor Cabinet" with the Bazaar.

Fancy drinks and the the like - nice wines, specialty "shots". (5 hour energy drinks with the bottles all decorated, basically)

I'm also going to take some of my leftover leather bits to make nice leather hair decorations, fancy glow-worm containers, matchboxes (providing I can make them water-tight), and an assortment of other neat things I can come up with in my spare time. :)

EDIT - Also Jeremiah, the local Salvation Army in my town gets wooden bowls in all the time and sells them off for about $0.50 - $0.75 each. If I do get the chance to grab some of them before next event I'll give them to you guys to start selling at the Bazaar. Not from my PC, just to have. Then you'd have some that you can just sell for coin without worrying about charging OG cash as well.

well my wife was going to be doing home made bowls and cus on the lathe that I got her, but it will not do crap over a wand sized object. so if someone else wishes to sell bowls and cups you are all over it.

McFathom may be turning to sell his tobacco stores for IG coin only...

Does that mean we'll get to see more of you? ;D

I won't be at game this month. Nemis (Jeremiah) will be running the bazaar for me.