Sign in to follow this  
Dren Ollevres

DnDnD: Drunken D&D (Lite)

I was inspired by the D&D drunkenness at Rag, so I wrote down as much of the rules as I could recall and made up with some of my own shit as far as Feats go. Here's the excel document below. I added a second tab with the "original" feats that we played with at Rag. (They're slightly different than the ones I made up on the fly on the first page)

https://sites.google.com/site/filestorage8041/Home/DnDnD.xls?attredirects=0&d=1

No, I didn't invent this, I stolez it. I figure this will be like beer pong where everyone has their own variations and house rules. I probably forgot some stuff, too, but this is for anyone who wants the fundamentals to work from. Enjoy.

That's a lot o' rulez - but they look fairly correct.

Why wouldn't everyone be a Dwarf? I'd amend the rules to say you can't be a race other than human unless you look like that race. So, if you're wearing ears you can be an elf. Leon can be a half-orc. And so forth.

If you can distill these down into something more readable, I'll spread them around.

Oh, and that's a crit for me.

Why wouldn't everyone be a Dwarf? I'd amend the rules to say you can't be a race other than human unless you look like that race. So, if you're wearing ears you can be an elf. Leon can be a half-orc. And so forth.

I agree. Idk, I kind of spent a whole 30 seconds on the races concept. Maybe have it be Start with Double HP for the Dwarf? (ie. 12) but that's kind of a big bonus.

Simpler rules:

- Start wit 10 AC, 6 HP, 1 Damage, and 0 To-Hit bonus.

- Pick someone to attack, D20 style, until one of you dies.

- Drink for each damage you take; finish cup if you die.

- Level up if you win. Put 1 point into HP and 1 into something else (or 2 more into HP)

- You can gain damage only once every two levels, and feats only once every 3 levels.

That's about it. :)

Yes. What was originally simple enough to be passed on verbally has now become a color-coded spreadsheet...

I mayyyy have gotten carried away ;)

There are SO MANY FEATS in D&D, ZOMG. Srsly.

What probably will happen in practice is exactly what we had happen last week: someone remembers a name of a popular feat: we come up with a new simple rule on the spot.

cleave should explicitly exclude yourself. but not allies in team games if there are any.

Does cambat reflexes go once? or +1 per person who missed you?

Aside from dwarf for the extra 1 hp, why would you ever be anything other than human?

I'd also amend the feat lv req from 3 to 0 since being human gives you a feat but you don't fill any reqs at lv 1