Sign in to follow this  
Ashlin Burnheart

Fae Lineage

On more then one occasion i have heard a faekin who would like to learn who their fae parents are. As a rp idea you could periodically send a fae out to find his or her distant realatives and what they are doing. With the Fae plot this would be the perfect time to apply this idea. Also the fae in question could try to pull his relative to their side the battle against the plague. (high, wardens, or dark.) This would cause abit of mayhem within the group.

I think this is an awesome idea and lot should totally run with this. no this is not sarcasm, i am being serious, I think it could add an interesting twist to the meta plot.

Keep in mind that with Faekin, your "Fae Parents" are multiple generations back. It's not like your mother or father was replaced, it's like your great great great great grandfather was replaced. I don't think this is something that most Fae would track. Plus, as often as lesser Fae get popped, there's a good chance your great great great great grandfather is dead. I'm not saying it's impossible that this will come up, but people really shouldn't expect it.

It really doesn't work that way. I suppose, somehow, you might be able to find out what fae "family" you're descended from, but that's about it.

The idea is pulling the heart strings of the faekin. I have heard on more then one account a faekin basically selling themselves to fae for the greater good. "Parents" was just a poor word choice. It could be a desendent or a family member that has a contract with a fae. Just food for thought =]