Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

OOC: Who the crinkling crap am I making things for this event?

Just fucking post here, I have eleventy-brazilian PMs and just don't have the energy to keep track of them all. I am willing to make smaller items this month, but don't expect any friendly discounts. CP cost+50%, no hagglings. You want a mastercrafted item, we can talk discounts.

Obviously if I've already agreed to make you something this event, I don't remember it, so best post again. Clean slate, all previous orders null and void, et cetera and so forth. Post here what you want and I'll tell you yes or no.

Boots of Anti-Magic Shield x3, please?

Can I use my current boots as a prop and like leather stain a blue pattern into it?

I know you like to exchange the item and money in game but I only have one pair of boots, so what works for you?

Thanks Dave.

The question about the boots is a Props question.

If no one else comes forward saying I promised them something, I'll make yer boots. Actually, shit, I might have production from last month too. Anyone remember me making them something last month? Gah...

I'll need a master's staff for September. JC is providing the prop; I just need the IC crafter.

I'm sure Ivan and Temperance can work out a deal. *leer*

That's a 12 CP item, costs 120 to make, selling price 180.

I'm sure Ivan and Temperance can work out a deal. *leer*

That was my plan, yes. *smirk*

I thought it was 9? 5 for Goblin Iron 4 for martial? I may be looking at the wrong rules.

Uhhh, Goblin Iron is now 8 cp. It just hasn't been changed in the rulings officially yet.

Dave, it's not magic, but don't forget my npc belt =)

Dave, it's not magic, but don't forget my npc belt =)

This fucking belt. How long, what color, I will make it tonight - because apparently it just goes in to a memory black hole for me, and written reminders get eaten by grues.

just making sure you are still going to be making the two pouches we talked about on an oog level.

Trying to. I have about 25 of them inbound in the mail, hopefully some arrive in time. If not, no stock. :(

Dave, if no one else puts in an order, can I have a shirt of x3 Anti-Magic Shield instead of the boots?

I don't want to die and get my boots stolen at the Shrine of Draconis. That would be a long and painful walk.

Thanks man, sorry to change up on you.