Sign in to follow this  
DEAD SEXY

lost and found

So I tried to contact a couple people there to see if I left my wallet by the printer. Anyone find one? it is red with a metal star on it.

Lost: Silver glass bottomed tankard left on the table in the pagoda. Thought it was Pat Lane's. Nope. Forgot I'd taken it out of my bag and set it there. Fuck I must have been tired.

Letters engraved. HWS or something. >__<

I heard talk of a "supply-shed cleaning day." I am still missing my studded, black Roman style tunic. I lost it back during the November event. It looks just like the one Rick/Dren was wearing Friday night. I didn't see it among any of the NPC garb, so I am assuming it is somewhere inside the prop shed. When is this shed-cleaning day? depending on how far off it is, I might be able to come help. That might be the best way to find it at this point.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Lost: Silver glass bottomed tankard left on the table in the pagoda. Thought it was Pat Lane's. Nope. Forgot I'd taken it out of my bag and set it there. Fuck I must have been tired.

Letters engraved. HWS or something. >__<

There are a lot of generic metal, glass bottomed tankards out there. They were handed out when the Inn's stock was divvied up. I didn't take the one you mentioned but I walked in with two and left with two.

A bunch of PC bowls and cups went into the inn stuff. Please grab them before you leave your PC shift.

I am doing LARP laundry, and in it I found two things that I think belong to people:

Bob - the drawstring pants I made you about 5 years ago

Richard - the linen pants you put trim on and were wearing at Rag

Do you guys want these back, or were they donations?

I am doing LARP laundry, and in it I found two things that I think belong to people:

Bob - the drawstring pants I made you about 5 years ago

Richard - the linen pants you put trim on and were wearing at Rag

Do you guys want these back, or were they donations?

Those pants are the ones I lent Marvin the Martian when his garbage pants fell apart and I never found them afterwards. Where were they?

I know this is a real long shot, but I figure I'll mention it while we are doing LARP laundry.

I've been missing a nice black cowl that was made of a heavy canvas-like cloth. It was made by rose so it won't have a costumer or theatre label on it.

Like I said, It's a long shot, but worth a try anyway.

Drea borrowed my brown cloak with the big round silver clasp off my chair in June. She said she put it in the NPC stuff because she hadn't realized it was personal. Will there be an opportunity to sort the totes this summer that I could get it back.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Some of the NPC stuff is being laundered this summer. I'll take a look at the totes at my place to see if it is there.

Drea borrowed my brown cloak with the big round silver clasp off my chair in June. She said she put it in the NPC stuff because she hadn't realized it was personal. Will there be an opportunity to sort the totes this summer that I could get it back.

Someone with a key to the prop shed will be there at the fighter practice. I was going to bring back the laundry I did that day and stash it in the shed. I don't know if props intends to have a cleanout that day or not, though.

Those pants are the ones I lent Marvin the Martian when his garbage pants fell apart and I never found them afterwards. Where were they?

I thought so. I guess they've been in the NPC pile for the last two years. Anyway, they are clean now. I'll get them back to you.