Sign in to follow this  
Blakevich

wouldn't it be cool if... hour glass capture

Everyone has seen a wizard, villain, or big bad guy trap a princess, hero, heroine or other high value target in a big ole hour glass. Has this been tried in game? It'd be interesting to have a riddle contest or gauntlet or time limit to complete a task in order to save the target.

I think if it was a prop built like the wood frame around the glass you could avoid the glass walls and just rp them. Above the frame would be a wood box or kids sandbox or whatever full of sand to drip sand down into the bottom chamber.

This sounds awesome.

I'm new. In general, how often do PCs get kidnapped? I think that'd be fun to RP.

Everyone has seen a wizard, villain, or big bad guy trap a princess, hero, heroine or other high value target in a big ole hour glass. Has this been tried in game? It'd be interesting to have a riddle contest or gauntlet or time limit to complete a task in order to save the target.

I think if it was a prop built like the wood frame around the glass you could avoid the glass walls and just rp them. Above the frame would be a wood box or kids sandbox or whatever full of sand to drip sand down into the bottom chamber.

We try to avoid kidnapping PC plots, we tried it early in KoN and it was great for the rescuers, the prisoners however not so much as they were locked up for an hour or two of there PC shift with nothing to do ....