Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

Kidney Belt for REALLY SMALL PERSON

I made this about six weeks ago as a custom order. Customer either gained weight after he measured, or just didn't measure himself correctly, but he needs one that's a little bigger. I had him send me back this one and I'll make a replacement, but in the meantime... on Wednesday night, my basement shop got flooded with over 24" of storm drain and sewage backflow. So far, I've not lost much compared to some, but day care's $7200 a year and I need to come up with $1000 for a new water heater and to get my furnace serviced (both are in the basement and stood in the water for 24 hours).

Anyway, kidney belt:

DSC02048.JPG

DSC02049.JPG

DSC02050.JPG

It still looks like that. There's a little wear on the ends of the straps where the guy had it buckled around himself for a bit. I don't think he fought in it at all.

Belt is 13-15oz unhardened saddle skirting with a blue foam pad glued to the inside and covered with some 2-3oz tan upholstery leather, sewn in place. Straps are 6oz leather, brass buckles.

This will fit someone with a 30" or smaller waist. Belt is 8" tall. You a skinny dude? This is for you. Small fighter of the gentler sex? Perfect for you too. Huge dude with an 8" long neck? Might make a nice gorget. This is 2 point armor at KoN. It's also legitimately protective of your entrails.

I'd like to get $75 for it plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

Are you going to MK's wedding? Christina is still interested in this. She wants to try it on first. If your going to the wedding you should bring it with you, otherwise we can work something out.

I would be intrested in it as well, But I want to make sure it fits since im smaller than a 30 waist. Also would you be able to sit in it?

If you wear it over your hips, then no, you cant' sit. But it's supposed to be worn over your torso, so you should be fine if you're wearing it correctly.

It will fit someone smaller than 30" fine, just not larger.