Sign in to follow this  
Wargrasa

Headed to the bazaar

Just outside the bazaar a large man can be seen approaching the door he gives a quick tap on the door and waits.

(hearing the knock on the door neccero opens it cautiously with weapon in hand. seeing it is azgar he opens the door fully and lays down his weapon.)

azgar good to see ya. hows the wife doing?

"Doing great... I think..." Azgar says in a jolly tone

"Anyways, I'm looking for.. I think 'lady' is her proper title, Lady Rhaveniel in response to her bulletin for guards. Do you know anything about it?"

not much other then what she posted. basically we need help between me having to go off on my druid responsibilties and the otrhers having their own requirements we find ourselves lacking adaquite protection for the bazzar. i dont believe lady rhaveniel is in at the moment but you are more then welcome to come inside to wait. (neccero smiles deviously) i have just recieved another batch of my mosters brew. if you would care to help me sample the batch to make sure it is good enough to sell.

(Careful Azgar don't get raped!)

( :unsure: )

"Ahh monster brew! I didn't know you made that stuff, sure I'd be happy to give it a try!"

Rhaveniel walks down the trail from Omar's Hammer to the new Bazaar carrying a basket draped with various tapestries. Noticing Neccero and Azgar, she calls out a greeting. "Good afternoon, gentlemen."

Rhaveniel climbs the stairs, careful not to drop what she is carrying. She hands the basket to Neccero. "Please put these inside, we have alot more to do if we are to be re-opened in time for the Harvest Festival." She turns to look at Azgar. "Welcome to the new Gift Giver's Bazaar. Neccero says you have come about my post. I am certain that you would make a fine guard. Shall we go inside to discuss the terms?"