Sign in to follow this  
Eppe00863

Master Craft'd auction by the Magic Emporium

Signs appear at the crossroads & common buildings of Pinedale, which read as follows.

The Magic Emporium is now accepting open bids, in an auction style format, for a master-crafted item of your choice to be created and delivered in early february.

Due to increasing market pressures for high-powered things, (such as master's blades, master's staves & elven steel weaponry) I have determined this to be the fairest way to meet Pinedale's rising demand for such durable goods.

The opening bid is set at 240 coin.

OOC - Bidding may continue until 6pm on the day prior to the end of February pre-production. As usual, I will only provide the number - it is your responsibility to provide an appropriate prop. Please submit your bids to this thread, and not via PM.

Bump for great Justice.

Also a quick reminder that the winner will need to bring their item to the Feb Feast, and also let me know what it is that I'll be making for them. =)

Due to the lack of a February pre-production, this auction will end at 6pm on Wednesday February 8th. Only 3 days left!

Congratulations to Dave, with a winning bid of 361.

If there continues to be interest in this format, I'll have another auction for April's production.