Sign in to follow this  
Kinger

Star Wars: Old Republic

Couldn't find the old thread, so I started a new one.

For anyone who joined the Guild, We'll be on the Server Kryat Dragon. Along with our Adversaries Fleshlightsabers. Though FLS isn't really an adversary guild its people from my old WoW guild who wanted to play Imperial instead of Republic. Anyone who wants to join can go here: http://fleshlightsabers.com/index.php and register.

Early release should start soon.

Me and Donna are playing this, likely as imperials, but not likely on that guild because the name is retarded.

Chances are good that we will play rebel characters too at some point, shes kind of an altaholic with mmos.

Still waiting for my early start invite, I preordered late so i don't expect it to arrive for a couple of days.

how bad are the queues over there? I wound up rolling on a different server to start because that one was already heavy in pre-release.

I might have to make a character over there if I wont be staring at a queue when I go to log in.

I've had to wait a few minutes a few times. I think some people have had it worse.

how bad are the queues over there? I wound up rolling on a different server to start because that one was already heavy in pre-release.

I might have to make a character over there if I wont be staring at a queue when I go to log in.

It varies. The longest I've waited was 10 minutes.

I finally got a good enough computer to get back into gaming... Totally got this, been playing on Kyrat Dragon with a Jedi Knight. Lots o' Fun!

I couldn't get past the jedi sounding like 12 year old eunuchs. I prefer the empire anyway, but seriously, bitch voices.

So how is SWOR? I'd like to play as a clone trooper or bounty hunter, be better is Death Watch member was an option