Sign in to follow this  
hivemind

LARP Stuff for M:tG Cards

I wants your cards. When I say that, I mean that I wants your rares. No interest in the other stuff, unless it's coming as a whole collection.

You all know what I have.

Let's make a deal.

define rares. I have a ton of random oldish rares here on long island. I have a few money rares back in albany, some new stuff. and if we're really doing this i'm gonna start doing drafts and definitely trading cards for gear.

Not interested in bulk rares. Interested in rares from the current Standard environment that are seeing play, and older rares that book at $5 or more.

I've got a collection of White cards that I'd be more than happy to part with for a reasonable price. At least one of every white card from Arabian Nights to Ice Age (with one excpetion, that I forget). Not sure of value. I know there WAS more than $500 there at one point.

Of course, you've gotta like playing white...

I have singletons of the two Elspeths, and a Snapcaster Mage, I know those are played but not how much they are worth to you. I know not what else I have that is of worth to you. I have a Garruk the relentless, it seems it is not seen in top tier play though planeswalkers are hard to appraise. I'll scour my collection when I return to Albany after the new year. What should you offer for the cards I have presented? I do not know your wares well.

The Elspeths are worth about $12 and $15, and the Snapcaster is worth about $25. I'd offer that in store credit.

Out of the teensy pile of cards I have left, there were a few rares but they're all garbage as far as value goes.

Ah well, the art is cool I guess.

Jareth, Leonine Titan x2

Pariah's Shield x2

Blazing Archon

Marble Titan

Concerted Effort

Phytohydra x2

Stabwhisker the Odious / Nezumi Shortfang

Royal Assassin x4

Plague Wind

Nightmare x2

Will-o-the-Wisp

I'll take that offer up, I'm not sure when I'll see you next. hopefully at father christmas. In the meanwhile i'll look for anything else I have.

If You're not just interested in the Standard environment, I've found a Submerge in my collection which is worth something to the viintage and legacy player but not much to one who only plays standard.

I found more cards: 2x Stromkirk noble, a kessig wolf run, and a geist of saint traft

where can i see your wares?

In the for sale thread dave posted a link to his etsy page. I believe the title was yet another etsy shop.