Sign in to follow this  
WilhelmKingspeak

Who wants Arrow Heads?

Justin and I are researching the possibility of making casted foam arrow heads that you can stick on any arrow with a bit of gorilla glue.

The best price we can set them at is $10 each.

What I am looking for right now is interest before we invest the $250 on getting this project started.

If your willing to skip the hassle of making arrow heads for $10, post below and tell me how many you would like.

I'm interested, put me down for three to start with and then we'll see where it goes. Will you guys have any of these for feb feast?

Put me down for 6.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Any specs on the arrows? I'm pretty satisfied with the arrows I have except that I need to make the heads a brighter color.

tldr:

The $10 is just for the heads. All we want here is to know if there is interest. You can put these on your own arrows or we can price out arrows for you later.

For the not-so-lazy:

We are willing to order arrows and cut them to whatever length you need. This includes crossbow bolts. Those can be cedar shafts or carbon fiber shafts. The prices on those vary greatly and are something we can price and discuss. Heck, there is even a possibility that you can pick and choose your colors and get them custom fletched in just about any configuration. That all can come later.

The fact finding mission here is to determine if there is enough interest to make this project break even. If there isn't enough interest we won't do it this way and go back to making the heads the old-fashioned layered foam and latex way. The materials cost is lower, but the labor goes way up. I don't think we can even make quality arrow heads for less than $10 each the old way. Not and have them look halfway decent.

Please note that there are a bow and a crossbow in the feb feast auction. :)

i am interested put me down for 6 to start. also interested in purchasing the rights to have you do the whole arrow assemble thing as well (yes i know that will cost extra but figured on throwing money away anyways) not sure if i will have all the money available by feb feast though.

i am interested put me down for 6 to start. also interested in purchasing the rights to have you do the whole arrow assemble thing as well (yes i know that will cost extra but figured on throwing money away anyways) not sure if i will have all the money available by feb feast though.

:)