Sign in to follow this  
Personal Mayonnaise

Dag Workout

The upside though, is that after a week of fighting and dehydrating myself, I looked -amazing- :P I'm totally taking pictures at the end of the week this rag.

after a week of fighting and dehydrating myself, I looked -amazing- :P

Rag > P90X

Rag > P90X

Having done both, I cannot agree with you there.

Did P90X make you look -amazing- after a week?

No, but I did it while working and eating healthy, instead of taking a week off and changing my diet to woodchuck, hot dogs, and peanutbutter pork.

wait, which one did I say was superior again?

Technique can save you a lot of pain, if you know how to deliver/take a hit your body can stand up to a lot more of it. Even with a red I have found how you hit/block with it can make a huge difference.

For instance I found out at Fedfeast that not everyone knows how to throw a proper wrap...and from how at least one of the elbow injuries was described to me the "wrap" would have saved a lot of stress on that elbow.

Simple small changes can make a world of difference!

A twoin mile run in leather & chain armor to break in the leather & build stamina, as for combat skills fight, fight, fight!

They do sell weight vests for this type of thing. Then you don't have to worry about weird looks in armor.

Unless you're stepping all the way up when you use an elliptical, I doubt that wearing weights would work. Generally wearing the weights or the chain-mail while using any machine that keeps your torso relatively still won't work as well. If you look at the picture from a point of view next to the machine, most of the movement when using those sorts of machines are in the legs. So while the legs are creating motion, they aren't actually pushing the body forward, or upwards as I imagine the elliptical uses a stair climbing motion. Thus wearing leg weights for the treadmill would be more useful for leg strengthening. I'm not so sure with the elliptical since I'm not quite sure how it operates, I've used it before but I always end up moving way too fast and out of control.

I have seen the weight vests but have never found one that would fit me....

I got one from wal-mart that gold's gym makes. It's adjustable for a bigger guy than me so it rocks. I'll bring it to game next month and see if it fits you if you want?

If you found it at walmart then I will see if the ones near me have them that big!

Ran a 5k today after work, & I only gained 6 minutes over 2 and a half months of nearly zero cardio.

110 days

Get crackin!

So does "Get crackin!" somehow involve upping the intake of beer and pringles? If so, then you are right on track :P

If you are going to buy weighted articles make sure it is the vest and not the leg weights. Those things blow out your knees.

So does "Get crackin!" somehow involve upping the intake of beer and pringles? If so, then you are right on track :P

ouch!