Sign in to follow this  
Olov Sebastev

Funniest, best, and worst moments of April

So there was some crazy combination of ludicrous, hellarious, terrifying, and heart-wrenching plot this weekend. Let's hear your funniest, best and worst moments:

Funniest:

Neccero tripping over the same stump outside the inn every time I've fought him... he needs to use his druid mojo to get that thing to warn him.

Being a handlebar-moustachio'd skaven for the Last Catlantean plot. I didnt expect to survive, but also didnt expect Goldwright to push past Zander and Baldiserre, say "I want that title 'Hero of Catlantis'" and then kill all of us. On the bright side, cat toys, nutter butters and cheese make a great reward.

Having Julie give me permission to run the World Ogre Wrestling Federation plot I had half jokingly suggested months ago. A.J. Leon, and the girl who's name I cant remember did a fantastic job. We all had a good time until Ivan slayed the fun.

Goldwright leaving a pile of corpses in a field to rot, and then having the fattest, most out of shape fatvack come out that night was certainly amusing.

The legend of Corbin is ever expanding canon that needs to have its own official world book. For example, he went into a rage and blacked out killing two iron golems before exploding and injuring his own party, He hit a minotaur so hard its skull fell out of its head.

Being said minotaur and having the mask fail catastrophically in combat was funny and frustrating at the same time.

Tony as the bullied necromancer attacking the inn with "Wraiths"

Best:

Lots of thanks to Richard, Rick, Julie, and J.C. for letting me take on some r.p. roles and try my hand running a plot and lead npc'ing. I had a blast.

All of the new people! It was great to meet all of you and I hope you enjoyed the game.

Kevin's rp down by the beach when he rescued his wife from kidnappers, took her in his arms, and I stabbed her in the back. The most convincing 'omfg you will die' facial expressions I've seen.

Playing a farmer who's family had been killed by Dellins and needed their graves consecrated was something else. A.J. and Sarah both showed a tremendous amount of emotion. It really helped underline the human cost of the horde, I think.

As a side note, the sheepish expressions of the druids when the found out the graves were of innocent victims made more sense when I found out Sidhan had fired a dispel crossbow bolt at a grave.

Warm cabin is always a good thing.

New t-shirts are great

Worst:

Bathouse!!! *shakes fist*

Only other real complaint I had was some extraneous game holds being called and then improperly ended.

Overall, this event rocked. I had a great time and cant wait until the next one.

One year since I brought in Eliana and lots o'fun was had.

My highlights?:

-Got to use the spire! Yay!

-To kill two werewolves! Double yay!

-Plots with nothing that wants to kill us? O... kay. :D Right up Eliana's alley.

-Impromptu dance party in the graveyard. It's a stick dance!

-Odd fire AKA "The Circle of Don't Give a Fuck"

-Promising not to bust Alex's balls about Elrohir's pixie three-way... and totally doing it anyway. "For science!"

-Watching a confused Sidhan get mad at the wrong man (Raines) for the wrong reason. Sidhan: "Were you not inquiring about Vany'a's panties?" Eliana: "No, he was inquiring about my panties." Sidhan: "Oh..." Well, then I guess that's okay, huh? I see how it is.

-Watching Sidhan tackle that Super Ooze like a bauce.

-Watching Elrohir take full advantage of his "immune to all things" super chain.

-Watching Elrohir take a 5 pierce crossbow bolt to the hat and proceed to tackle the shooter. Best in-character birthday present ever? I think so!

-Ambrose and Boggart story song. "Big man! Fallin' down! Big man! Went a'tumblin'!" "Hey Ivan, you want to hear the boggart's song?" "Bad idea, Ambrose."

-Chasing down "Larry Rogers"/"Leroy Jenkins." Went exactly as we expected it to.

-Having a very intense in-character conversation with Elrohir, somewhat based on real feelings following the broken, broken undead fight. Basically, Elrohir has more reasons to leave Pinedale than to stay but maintains the excuse that he still has business to conclude in town. It felt real.

-Bonding with the Odds who noticed Eliana wasn't okay. Good peoples. :D

-Agatha. Love her. End of story.

-People finding more creative ways to thank Eliana for her healing -- flavored rootbeer and quills and food, yay! Although, I'll take a simple "thank you" -- ahem, some people still won't do even that much.

-Weirdly intense fallout from the "rich bitches" plot. I never want Rick King mad at me for realz. Ever. Although MK can give the man a run for his money.

-Except for hats and bags, I'm almost completely NPCing out of my own tote. Thank you, MK, for your beautiful work!

-Great staff, great shifts, great fun, great weather. Wonderful, wonderful.

Can't wait for May!

I learned that rolling in at 11 am on Saturday after taking a redeye from San Diego back tot he east coast = just about the same feeling as if I had PCd a hard night shift on Friday. Who knew?

Good

-PC-

1. Becoming a 'burdock' to Neccero. It was funny to hear him tell the story. Cat has her reasons.

2. Falco, ended up pouring acid and a minor power down Neccero's throat while trying to find a revive. "I'm dead, but at least I have two power"

3. Veria (Sorry is I spelled wrong, been awhile) standing with Eliana, Vany'a and myself. Veria- " Healer, healer, healer...healer. Which one of us is not like the other..." All three of them look at me. Veria-"Cat.. Where is your greatstaff..?"

4. Getting to PC with my mentor again MUCH <3 TO VERIA ( Again I'm sorry for mispells)

5. Getting my lady balls to jump out of a sancuary to heal up Falco (Yes, Falco) so he could kill the undead at the door of the inn.

6. Looted my first thing as a PC after a year of PCing, but hey, I don't kill anything.

7. Getting more attatched to Cat as my PC, expressing her more. (She;s gotten touchy when danger is close, hidding behind and holding onto the back armor of the closest person. Really startled some of the other PCs...Eliana...)

8. Feeling as if I helped a lot this even, even though I cant revive, I threw out a lot of heal mortals and restore limbs.

9. Undead opens door. "Cheesecake." I love you, whoever did that.

-NPC and More-

1. Olav, that was me on the plot with the two ogres and AJ. Amazing World Ogre Wrestling Federation plot you had, as short as it was.

2. NPCing as a farmer with a Vlen speaker (?) walking up to the odd's cabin and asking them to come to safty in vlen. Vany'a - "I'm and elf who worships Draconis, can I come?" *Silence from us*

3. As an NPC on a fae/pixie plot, Titus being extremly funny and crazy("Hey, can you turn that light back on, turn it on, It's for the good, turn on the light...turn it on....need to see it...") He was traveling with Octavius' crowd. Us - "We won't give you these with him around." Dren - "Okay.. 2 peirce

2 peirce 2 peirce..." We all look at him as Titus falls over.

4. Apperantly I meow while sleeping.... Thanks Steve and Neccey.

5. Thank you to the GM who helped me figure out my seriously messed up character sheet. I apologize for not remembering your name!

6. Catlantians. That is all.

7. Having a crossbow sniper at our tree thing plot. I can't remember the name of the thing. Also, thanks for the laughs Falco before the PCs showed up.

8. "You know if you're a LARPer if you beat the dirt out of your rugs out with your LARP hammer." - Neccero with Dano's Hammer

Bad

1. Had a slight player injury and got help for him. He got settled and rejoined us later. What a trooper 'Shang Liao'

2. .....

3. ....

4. .... I got nothin' :)

The Good:

-Got to meet the new players.

-Got enough level ups to get melee master and can now swing for 4's (Agatha: "Watch out elf I can swing for 4's." Erimis: "So can I!")

-watching a swarm of crimson carriers walk into town, hearing battle and they ley lines out. Go back to town to find out that Falco pissed the couriers off and they punished him by reaping his spark and charging a fee of 200 coin.

-Getting some magic loot.

-Getting a lot of coin this event.

-4th shift oddfellows campfire night with el and el and the brave companions. (plus Van'ya and the General).

-Both Tony and Rick as Bogarts. (very hilarious!)

-Soloing an undead encounter at end of 4th shift, while in a pitfall, and ALMOST killing the monstrous baddy. (I put this as good because I felt like a bauce. Also it was apparently Erimis' turn).

-I killed ALL THE BOGLURKERS!!!

-LARYYYYYYY ROGERS!!!!!!

The Inconvenient:

-30 degree weather at night.

-Going down to the lake at 1 in the morning in30 degree weather looking for plants and only getting 2 coin in the process. (oh joy).

-Losing my spear for a brief period of time.

body { background: #FFFFFF; margin: 0px; padding: 4px; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt; } font { font-size: 9px; } font { font-size: 13px; } font { font-size: 15px; } font { font-size: 17px; } font { font-size: 21px; } font { font-size: 26px; } font { font-size: 36px; } The Good:

NPC - Going out as buzzers and getting the guys to dance with us. Goldwright's very rigid yet hilarious dance. "Ferrous, it's like pounding two anvils!"

NPC - The look of shock on GOST's face when "5 pierce" came shooting out from the woods.

NPC - Serving at the INN, enjoyable as always. Selling all off the cheesecake and having undead come looking for some as well. O.o;;;

NPC - THE INCREDIBLE BULK!

NPC - Running my silly Catlantian plot. Thanks guys for being such good sports and putting up with the crazy! Hehehehe.

PC - Getting Falco's spark back, recieving some shocked looks when being honest as to why she was doing it. "We're friends. I trust him." = Many blank stares.

PC - Chilling with the Odds. Not as much as I would have liked to, but there was lots of stuff going on!

PC - Selling all my wine cept the bottle I cracked open for roleplay purposes.

PC - Can't kill troll? Just charm him and offer to hold his weapon until you CAN kill him. XD!

PC - Growing stronger bonds with other PCs, knowing they'll have your back enough that they're willing to leave a warm fire when you rush off into the dark.

PC - Making new friends or forming stronger friendships. Realizing other bonds are a lot stronger than you ever knew.

PC - Vany'a's new wine carrier! Makes carrying the bottles SOOOO much easier!!

The Meh

NPC - Getting stabbed on the way to the Inn with a giant plate of cheesecake. Apparently you can't bribe dellins with tasty treats. Just happy that I didn't drop it. >_O

- Forgetting the center piece for my Draconus alter. Luckily all Wal-marts seem to carry the same 5 headed dragon statue, but now I own two identical ones.

- Coming in to character almost an hour late because of my own poor planning.

The Bad

- My face is a boot magnet.

- WHOEVER YOU ARE. I don't know how you live at home, but leaving pee all over the damn toilet and floor is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. Don't worry, someone else cleaned up after your mess. Seriously people, leave messes in your own house but when you're sharing a bathroom with others the least you can do is wipe up after yourself.

The Good PC:

1) Dying Friday night..... Weird? Yes, but it was VERY interesting and satisfying to hearing people RP the way they did. The only defense I got was from Artemis: "He's got potential"...

2) Getting healed, and saving the town from undead with Artemis... How ironic that the people who really wanted Falco dead, needed him at night's end.

3) RPing with Brian's new PC... I enjoy the "gameskeeper", and I also enjoyed giving him a little scare.

4) Getting along with Temperance. I think we just have a mutual respect and understanding for getting shit done and fixing our own problems later.

5) Freaking out IC when everyone continues to question every single move people make. Falco has gotten to the point of "If you don't like it, fix it your damn self or GTFO"

6) Vany'a and Melina... Life Savers, literally. Regardless of everyone else's beliefs or fairy tales, they still help because they know the either like or trust Falco, a bit.

7) Rallying STQ from out of hiding and helping Ambrose kill more undead Saturday Night.

8) Getting more RP that's looking specifically for Falco. Makes me feel good about myself sometimes. :)

The Bad PC:

1) Dying not once, but twice... As much fun as I had Friday Night listening to everyone, it's a bit scary when your life is at stake like that.

2) Still not understanding what Falco did to the Couriers... That was the biggest "WTF!?" moment of the event.

3) Lost all my coin and consumables to help others and to get my spark back.... <-- Who said Falco doesn't help?

The Good NPC:

1) Boggart, I'm probably the most annoying person I know. I love to share my abilities. <-- Sorry Dave H., I'll make sure I wear a cup next time.

2) "BIG MAN!".... "FALL DOWN!"

3) Playing the bullied Necromancer.

4) "Why so Serioussss"

5) Dying in the dirt alongside the road. Easily the most comfortable death I've ever had.

6) Dellin Jousting!!

The Bad NPC:

1) Game holds -- Unless it's a safety issue, I don't understand why a game hold would be called. It seems like some people are taking advantage of the system a little.

I had a great event. It stunk that I died twice, but it was a great eye opener and a good experience. Lots of good RP is going to be had with it.

I will reiterate that I categorically despise any GM that sends in an NPC like a Boggart specifically to irritate the PCs. It is NOT fun, it is NOT entertaining, it does NOT add to my enjoyment of the game. It is nothing but an hours-long masturbation session for that NPC. Whoever sent in Tony as a Boggart Saturday night: you suck, I hate you, and this is why we can't have nice things. That NPC added nothing to the plot (which already sucked because of the shitty loot on it) and should have not been there.

I am 100% serious. This is not sarcastic Dave. You ruined my night.

Riona (I think?!): "You want to find the couriers because they killed FALCO?"

Temperance: "Yeah. We've all wanted to, but I want to know WHY they did it. They can't just walk in here and exact justice without telling us what he did."

Riona: "I'm sure he deserved it."

Temperance: "Well, sure, but I want to know WHY."

Weirdest afternoon ever, only made weirder when I realized that PCs were being searched by Darkness-worshipping bandits -- led by the same dude whose band of Darkness-worshipping bandits attacked THE SAME PARTY of townsfolk in December -- and no one thought this was in any way troublesome. So Temperance starts yelling, trying to get someone to see some sense ("Doc, these are the same ones who attacked you down by the beach. Why are you letting them do this again?!") and then Falco starts yelling because we all ask too many questions (or something), and suddenly the bandits are incanting to Darkness and all hell's breaking loose and then Zach's NPC Ley Lines's out... AGAIN. Because no one grounded him. AGAIN.

I wonder at the long-term memory of Pinedalians. I think all this fighting is bad for brain health...

But I had a fun (short) shift. Thanks, everyone. :)

Weirdest afternoon ever, only made weirder when I realized that PCs were being searched by Darkness-worshipping bandits -- led by the same dude whose band of Darkness-worshipping bandits attacked THE SAME PARTY of townsfolk in December -- and no one thought this was in any way troublesome. So Temperance starts yelling, trying to get someone to see some sense ("Doc, these are the same ones who attacked you down by the beach. Why are you letting them do this again?!") and then Falco starts yelling because we all ask too many questions (or something), and suddenly the bandits are incanting to Darkness and all hell's breaking loose and then Zach's NPC Ley Lines's out... AGAIN. Because no one grounded him. AGAIN.

Awesome! :D

If I remember correctly my response was, basically, "Hell if I know. Why aren't we stabbing these guys? Something is seriously wrong if the healers need to tell you to stab the Darkness bandits in the neck.".

I'll post more once I get access to a full computer again.

If I remember correctly my response was, basically, "Hell if I know. Why aren't we stabbing these guys? Something is seriously wrong if the healers need to tell you to stab the Darkness bandits in the neck.".

I'll post more once I get access to a full computer again.

The healers are occupying a seriously strange role in this community right now... :huh:

The healers are occupying a seriously strange role in this community right now... :huh:

They didn't harm anyone who was searched, they only started attacking when people told them to screw off and practically asked for it.

If Falco would've charged in there without question, 2 things would've happened.

1) He would have died.

2) People would've been pissed that he just started a battle.

So, instead, I waited for the Mob effect to take over and have everyone else to start the fighting. They left me alone after I was searched. :)

You're telling me! :D

The Best

-Orcs and Ogres all day. They're a non-threatening enjoyable chance at some fun combat. I got to dual-wield and even fight some with just my kukri. It was awesome. I love that.

-The Plot to save Aurum's wife. Getting caught inside of the Sanctuary with the kidnappers was pretty funny.

-After saving her, Raines showed her a magic trick which garnered a compliment. Raines might have told her his name a solid five times.

-Talking with Vincent about heading with him to Terra after the war. I smell a really fun blog write up over the summer break.

-Gambling in the Inn. Winning back about 220 of your own coin and putting your weapons and shield on the line as credit...yeah, that gets the heart going.

-Talking part in the beginning of the war with two encounters with the Dellin. Goldwright's epic messages to the one Dellin from each encounters we left alive.

-Fighting a Dellin one on one...his spear vs. my kukri.

-Becoming the Undisputed Master of Games of Pinedale.

-Meeting up with Ishtehar(sp)

-NPCing and watching Yoji hide under a table...go unnoticed by the two Lycanthropes ravaging the Inn and then popped out after they were slain. Running? Dissipate? Ley Lines? Table.

-Touching Falco's big black ball....then Raines having a moment where he thought he had made up the last ten minutes of his life.

-Masters Blade.

-Raines and Rosalia agreeing on something. Baby steps.

-All the things that go in to being Raines.

I will reiterate that I categorically despise any GM that sends in an NPC like a Boggart specifically to irritate the PCs. It is NOT fun, it is NOT entertaining, it does NOT add to my enjoyment of the game. It is nothing but an hours-long masturbation session for that NPC. Whoever sent in Tony as a Boggart Saturday night: you suck, I hate you, and this is why we can't have nice things. That NPC added nothing to the plot (which already sucked because of the shitty loot on it) and should have not been there.

I am 100% serious. This is not sarcastic Dave. You ruined my night.

:( That was my call. I'll own it. The Boggart was there because it was supposed to add a dangerous variable to the undead encounter, which was all about showing different kinds of creatures that feed on the suffering of others in one place. Cruelty, sadism, and the heartless evil of an outsider joining in for personal enjoyment were the themes. I wanted to create a challenging pocket of evil that PCs could feel good about exterminating. The Boggart also had the benefit of adding an extra side to the conflict that had independant motivations that were consistent with the world. It was not random and was not OOC cruelty. He was another breed of tormentor.

Rick (the crossbowman) was playing a version of The Opportunist and went where he pleased. It sounded like the encounter was difficult and memorable. I have zero desire to ruin your nights. As for the loot, I run a LOT of plots to keep up the pacing as per our mandate to have 75% of our encounters be straightforward, combat oriented experiences.

I really am sorry that you had no fun. I put a great deal of thought and effort into keeping the challenge up, the material varied, and the pacing so fast and even that you have to choose to be lazy in order to end up bored. Really, if you want to have a further conversation, I'll be glad to PM over it. It take it as my job to see to it that players get the opportunity to have a good time without spoiling them with too-easy encounters and loot BJ's. It sucks for both myself and the player involved when they don't have fun.

The Best

Having a Great time at my first ever event which makes me want my character to come into game even faster but baby steps have to be taken.

Playing a shirt less Dellin (my apologies if I misspell anything wrong in this reply) in the Field of Giants and taking Raines one on one only to end up dead. After which I received the compliment of "Nice hits with that spear." Thank you Raines.

Playing a farmer that was used in a slavery plot for two Farmers that families that were hostages of the Dellin. One of the best moments of the event hands down.

Meeting a whole bunch of new people and seeing a very tight knit community.

Happening to be sitting in the in when the Boggart played by Tony opened the door and casted Dispel which directly hit Octavius. Then watching Octavius ask for Burnhearts sword and receiving it from him just as the Boggart opened the door and was like "Yoouu Madddd?" and having a chuckle as Octavius rushed out of the inn to chase him.

Actually got to use my percussion experience out side of my high school band for the first time ever. If you need and Orc Drummer or any drummer I will always be there if needed while NPCing.

Playing a Dellin at the lake after burning down a farm, raping the farmers wife, and slaughtering his livestock. Only to end up dead and prayed over. It was one of those Aw striking moments for me indeed.

Learning what is like to actually wear chain mail.

Playing Dellin Hunters while following the Odds to the Covered Bridge and giving them a sketchy they are going to gank us feeling. Only to have us sit back and do nothing until they left.

Playing a crimson courier when 8 of us marched up and exacted justice on Falco (no hate between him and I what so ever it was only what I was told to do.) Then watching the other PCs shocked and astounded that it just happened.

The Good

Learning I can actually use a spear and swords pretty well though I need a good amount of work.

Learning each and every one of the GMs of this events styles of plots. Very interested in seeing how that turns out when I am actually PCing though.

Rolling the entire town as undead Friday night.

Having Blagar and Erimis along with the 2 others I can't remember their names to save my life accompany me and my college in a 1 30 am run to start an apothecary business starting by harvesting wolf's bane. The paranoid felling was mutual among the PCs and NPCs of that plot think we were all going to be jumped by werewolves to have nothing waiting for use there.

The Meh

Cold weather is cold. Though I am used to it.

Walking out to Pine Row (I think that is what it is called) wearing a decent amount of chain mail and having no one come out.

Breaking in my new boots is a pain but it has to be done.

The Bad

The bathhouse... Enough said.

All together a great event for me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thanks for all the welcomes and lessons taught this event. I can't wait until the next one. smile.gif

I need to give HUGE credit to Jamie as Nalowen...

I've never once, since I started playing Falco, felt actual remorse in any decision that I made IC... Her screaming "Falco, you're not my friend anymore!" with Tears, flushed face and complete anger made my gut wrench OOC... There needs to be a reward at the next Feb Feast for making Falco/Tony actually have feelings.

Awesomeness, in no particular order:

-Bringing my first PC into the game, and experiencing what Pinedale is really like.

-Finally getting to eat peanut butter pork!

-Meeting Falco, him threatening my life, then having a beer with him.

-Lots of new faces!

-Getting hit for fear, screaming through the Bazaar (and destroying it in the process), then later getting a compliment for the performance.

-Making friends with BEER!

-Dying while fighing a group of undead. Getting looted by Dante, "Hey, this darkness worshipper has a lot of coin on him!" "Oh, hey, I know that guy! He's with us!"

The Not-So-Awesome:

-Talking with Dante during the Friday night. Undead approach from behind him, I yell, "Behind you!" He whips around to face them. As I go for my sword, the pommel of his staff(spear?) hits me right in the eye.

-Fights on Friday night. New players + more spears = tons of face shots.

-Hurting my foot again. Super-awesome thanks to Kat & Pat for getting me all fixed up so I wasn't down for the rest of the event.

-Our power strip randomly flaking out Friday night and shutting off the heaters

-Walking into Resurrection while Diana was cooking. She looks at me, "That gown looks familiar. Isn't that the same one that Wei used?" err..wait, what?

-Not properly tending my firepit and letting it get a little out of control. Not going to let that happen again.

-Dying while fighing a group of undead. Getting looted by Dante, "Hey, this darkness worshipper has a lot of coin on him!" "Oh, hey, I know that guy! He's with us!"

I felt really bad about that one. But 5 power and 8 words later all was fixed..right? ;)

Absolutely. My first night playing was nothing if not memorable biggrin.gif

my god over all one of the best events i have been to both pc and npc. in no order other then what pops in my head first.

1. the new players. i always enjoy seeing new faces

2. veria is back... yes

3. waking up in the predawn hours sat. morning to hear meowing above me.

4. pocket healer who is glued to your hip everywhere you go. kind of creepy and heart warming at the same time

5. spooking phils npc when he came to the bazzar to tell us about the ooze first thing fri. night.

6. i died twice, once reaped, and seeing people still doing what they can to get me back up. figured i ticked off the residents enough by now to not care if i get back up.

7. when dave h. came in as the drummer and offered to bury falcos body for a silver and asking if anyone has a problem with it and recieving dead silence in return till artimis comes in and says that falco had potential.

8. falco first pouring a vial of acid down my throat then a minor power for finding out that i needed to be revived. glad he couldnt get to my poisons

9. holding the bridge against narene and arimis(sp??). i expected that fight to be over quicker then it was.

10. messed up both my ankles and my knee was killing me by the end of the last shift but still baring through the pain and giving it my all.

11. my new chain worked out pretty well, found some issues to address with it but all in all it worked better then expected. it servived three shifts of constant use and only lost a few rings under the armpit that need to be replaced.

12. larry rogers plot was so fun sorry for stepping on your hotdog it was purely accidental.

13. dropping the doc... nuff said

14. the two farmers coming in with the four captives plot. whoever came up with that plot really struck an emotional cord with neccero. thier story mirrored almost exactly with necceros back story. i was seriously conflicted and didnt know what i was going to do. if it wasnt for ambrose i fear neccero would have gone with the farmers and takin on the dellins singlehandedly or worse.

15. no longer have to worry about bandits robbing the bazaar. at least knowing OOC, IC neccero still doesnt know he took the ward to be something from the new brew master in town.

16. falco surprising neccero when he came and rallied us to take back the town. he came up with a great plan of attack. now neccero is considering maybe the next time falco's spark is in jepordy he might actually pause and help get it back.

17. the cell phone messages idea in my opinion is kick ass. i fear my little messenger bird was very tired by the time i was done. i swear i shot out 30 messeges through out both my pc shifts and got timely responses.

18. sidhan combat dragging me out from certain death by digestion and uncle coming up and disapating my body to save me. then jc coming up to me after the threat was gone and saying "man your heavy."

19. once again i die due to tripping over the same stump again. come may i am bring a hachet with me and removing it. i know where it is and it will not trip me again.

20. putting the new players through the paces and hearing they want to be punished more.

im sure i will come up with more later but my brain has rebeled against me and so i am going to recharge my batteries.

What What What?!?!?!?! Neccero, bane of lumberjacks, chopping down a tree?

OWNED.

Cue the other druids chopping down Neccero, while crying and lamenting about "This is what he would have wanted!" and "He's become what he hates the most!"