Jenica

People who dwell in Lodges or want to dwell in Lodges!

CRUCIAL, in fact.

Awesome, and thank you, you have now made the number of beds match the number of people!

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Oh, yeah. Forgot that we were so efficient with our bedding >_>

I had a bed in April as a result of last minute figuring out, does this put me as "and/or claimed beds that were abandoned in April, thus getting themselves onto the list." or do I wait until people who didn't have beds in April start to ask for them?

Yeah, I think this was the result of lew and marissa not showing last event.

I had a bed in April as a result of last minute figuring out, does this put me as "and/or claimed beds that were abandoned in April, thus getting themselves onto the list." or do I wait until people who didn't have beds in April start to ask for them?

You get a bed if you slept in one last month.

Yeah, I think this was the result of lew and marissa not showing last event.

Wait, if that's right, then they shouldn't be on the list. Doublechecking.

Ok, I have Lew signed in but not Marissa. Unless someone corrects me, I'm swapping Susie and Marissa on the list.

Marisa was not there, I was. My bunk had been given away when I showed up, though.

that's ... odd. okay. this is what's supposed to be prevented by having these lists.

Well, are there any beds still open in the other lodge? If so, Sam, Marisa, and I would like to grab 'em. If not, I'll stick in Resurrection.

Me and donna couldnt make the easter game, but would like to get on the list to get back into bunks when they are available.

FIRST STEP:

Correcting these lists. If you are not on this list but believe you should be listed as a Lodge-dweller because you either 1) did not miss any events and have been sleeping in a Lodge or 2) claimed an empty bunk in April and want to keep it, please post here.

I would like to wrap this up this week, so if you're not on this list, please post up by Friday or lose your bunk. I will then begin taking requests for May bunks, and (probably?) post a list in Logistics at sign-in.

We are still on FIRST STEP until Friday.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall people sleeping on the couches in resurrection last event.

True. Sam and AJ, if I remember correctly. Also, Suzie's guy... but I think he was sleeping on an extra mattress on the floor.

ok, thanks Rick.

Couches and cots in Resurrection are up for grabs each game, and will not be assigned!

I don't know if i've harped on it yet, but I'd like it if couches were kept open for "omg i'm a newbie and i didn't pack anything"

I know it won't happen though...

hrm. interesting, Dan.

OK!

Now that we know who Dwells in Lodges, please post up here if you want to be in one of the empty spaces.

Resurrection: 3 empty

1. Dave H.
  2. Dan M.
  3. Dave M.
  4. Scott C.
  5. Alex D./Amanda
  6. Bryan G./Lauren
  7. Nick
  8. Chris T.
  9. Bill A.
  10. Katie
  11. Kevin
  12. Tony R.

Confirmation: 3 empty

1. Prime
  2. Leslie
  3. JC
  4. Jenica
  5. Pat
  6. Kerrie
  7. Lew
  8. Susie
  9. Donna

If you want to share personal/awkward/private information that impacts your request for a bunk with me privately, please feel free to do so, but also post something here as requested. People added to this list before I put out the call are on here because they have health issues that make it appropriate to give them priority.

Everyone else... post up.

Sam and Marisa would like bunkspace with me, or rather, space in the same building as me.

Donna and I would love to get back into bunks in confirmation, or wherever really, as long as it will be heated once it gets colder.

-Bill

Jordan, we're one bunk short, so either you and Sam are sharing a single bunk, or you better bring a cot, or someone's sleeping on the floor. But that last bunk has your name on it. :)

For the official list, see http://www.kingdomsofnovitas.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8151