Sign in to follow this  
Gravedigger

Wraithbane & Primal Form

So here is the deal...I cast Wraithbane on my shovel (yay i hit for +1 and elven steel) then I am walking and I see a troll. I cast Primal Form (yay i can swing for primal now). I swing for 3s normally but 4s with Wraithbane on my shovel. Do I swing for 4s with primal form damage or 3s. Does the +1 drop?

My opinion is they would stack I am simply changing the damage type. Looking for a response from Dan as he is the rules marshal.

Also..i just want to make this clear...potions anyone can identify (I remember a post that stated this but just wanted to make sure nothing has changed).

Wraithbane + Primal form = Yes you can hit for +1 primal damage with the weapon that's enchanted with Wraithbane.

Any Alchemy/Potion/Scroll that your character can use, you can identify. This means that *with no skills at all* you can tell what a potion of heal body is, or what buzzer honey does. With no skill though, all the blade and damage poisons just seem like "Some kind of alchemical thing" and scrolls are just scrolls.