Sign in to follow this  
MKW

KoNProps on Etsy

I've made an ETSY account for KoNProps and have been feverishly window-shopping. I have a couple goals in mind for this:

1. Players who need personal props for magic items can browse the items that Ann and I have added to KoNProps Favorites to get an idea of what we're looking for.*

2. Players who need personal props for magic items may choose to purchase a prop we've picked out and be more confident that it will be passed.**

3. Players may choose to purchase and donate up to $100 worth of props from this list per event and will be compensated with 1XP/$10 spent.***

http://www.etsy.com/...Props/favorites

*If you are in doubt, please feel free to ask before purchasing a prop and either Ann or I will chime in.

**Until we see these items in person, we cannot guarantee that they will pass. All efforts will be made to choose items of good quality.

***Bring your receipts.

Comments or questions?

Oh man - so many of these things I would love to get for game. O.O I will probably have atleast 1 item for you.

This is a great idea!

I added a bunch of Dragon masks to the favorites list. I'm not looking at these for NPC use, but thought that they could be a solution to the Drake costuming problems for someone who wanted to make a Drake PC (unless rules says differently).

Also, Ann informs me that she added some "eye candy" type things (e.g. $800 horn headpiece). We're not looking for anyone to spend $800 on a headpiece, no matter how hot the girl modeling it is. She says that the hot girls are like a "Where's Waldo" addition to the shopping/browsing experience. blink.gif

(Oh, and Forums Admins - can we get this thread pinned?)

PRIME - PIN THIS THREAD PLEASE.

I want to take a second to expand on the purpose of this Etsy account.

- Players want more loot.

- We want to give them more loot.

- Good loot costs money or takes lots of time to make.

- Help the staff get more loot out by buying some of the stuff on this list.

- We will give you XP.

- You might even get a really nice piece of loot for your character.

Guest Elrohir Amandil

This is a train I'd like to get on once I have more money to invest in the game. Still a great idea, though.

Hi,

I definitely have an interest in donating things to increase the diversity of monsters we encounter. Do you have requests as far as what is needed in that realm?

Also curious about the response on those dragon masks. Would be cool to see a drake PC, but it seems the prosthetic requirements are prohibitive. Would love to see pictures of someone who had done that, though.

I definitely have an interest in donating things to increase the diversity of monsters we encounter. Do you have requests as far as what is needed in that realm?

I do, but generally they are posted in the Props and Atmosphere sub-forum. If you are interested in joining my working group, I'll have you added and put you right to work! wink.gif

What we're asking from the general player-base is donations toward magic item loot.

Ah, sorry to derail the thread then. I should have realized that just from reading more closely :) I'd love to be added to the P&A forum -- I might be able to do some little bit to help.

James

Guest Elrohir Amandil

Remember, kids, the sternum will deflect all arrows intended for the heart. No additional protection is needed. That is all.