Sign in to follow this  
James

Throwing two tag bags simultaneously with different hands

Yes it still seems reasonable. Four legal hits per sword within 60 seconds seems unlikely unless the enemy can't block.

Yes it still seems reasonable. Four legal hits per sword within 60 seconds seems unlikely unless the enemy can't block.

Or run away/dissipate for 60 seconds.

Come to think of it, I don't think we've defined how dispel would interact with that. A Dispel removes all enchantments on held items, but I don't think we've ever defined charges in a mageblade as an enchantment even if they're thematically similar. We should probably clearly settle that on the forums before it comes up in a battle between players with different assumptions. And whichever way we go let's keep mageblade charges consistent with darts still being held.

I dont think dispel should work as a counterspell.

I dont think it should either, if someone wants to use 10 power to swing for a bunch of damage it seems legit. Lots of the level 5 powers have a end this button like shadow skin and abomination and this is just one legit counter to those spells. Level 5 spells are suppose to be awesome.

Or run away/dissipate for 60 seconds.

Come to think of it, I don't think we've defined how dispel would interact with that. A Dispel removes all enchantments on held items, but I don't think we've ever defined charges in a mageblade as an enchantment even if they're thematically similar. We should probably clearly settle that on the forums before it comes up in a battle between players with different assumptions. And whichever way we go let's keep mageblade charges consistent with darts still being held.

It would mess things up if that person had used the Mageblade spell rather than actual Mageblades. At the very least it would make them have to drop a sword and go fishing for tagbags...

How come?

It already counters almost every spell that's not a tag bag or healing spell.

Dispelling and countering are different animals.

And drew: because it's simpler.